Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao pretty sure someone told u to do that yesterday! Good thing they agreed with me! ;) :d5::rofl:
Yes sir you did, but if they want me to void warranty and give me parts, I’m all good with that. I did not disbelieve you… just waited til they told me I could… lol

Otherwise use these….
image.jpg

The lil Tupperware tote gives scale as to how small they are! Guess the tiles underneath do too! :shrug::rofl:

Yes sir you did, but if they want me to void warranty and give me parts, I’m all good with that. I did not disbelieve you… just waited til they told me I could… lol
Ya i was just harassing u but they would never know if u opened it! I can understand not wanting to risk it tho! ;) :d5:

My dad may be an unknown stoner from the constant barrage of contact smoke wafting under my bedroom door! :shrug::haha::rofl:
For the last several years he’s secretly been wondering if he’s got early onset Alzheimer’s because he can’t seem to remember shit…… but in reality you’ve just been smoking a higher grade of weed and he’s super fucked up all the time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

I’d settle for a light that works the way it’s supposed to for more than a year or two :thumbsup::pass:
To be perfectly honest with you, I think you're gonna have to spend a pretty penny to get something like that.
HLG could be there if they got a handle on their vendor suppliers. They may be there now, As far as I know.

I wish we could get California Lightworks on site. The little 160 watt 2014 model SolarFlare has outstanding build quality and is still functioning as designed.

In a tent I would run their SpectraMax series. It's a bar design with a pretty crazy efficacy 3.5uMole/J. Being a bar style it should be pretty easy to cool it down. The only downside that I see, and I hope the industry doesn't go this route, is that it has integrated drivers. Now if the drivers are integrated into the bar, then they could just replace the bar as part of their warranty. I'd still rather have a separate driver from the light fixture itself.

And the other series that is built more like what they are known for, SolarSystem would be my choice for open grows.

Both have fully adjustable spectrums!

Just came across this, here's a link to the vendor I found it at, and some of the info. Both are news to me.

I don't have space or resources to experiment with breeding, but I know some members here do.

There is a discourse link on the page for breeders to join.

About the Canadian Seed Testing Alliance​

The Canadian Seed Testing Alliance is a new venture that allows breeders of all levels to have their work tested in a public forum by testers of all levels and setups. This allows the breeder to see their work in real time throughout the process. On the other hand, it allows testers to try new strains, give feedback and become more involved in the strain development process.

From their Mission Statement

With the increased recognition of the importance of genetics testing throughout the industry around the world, the CSTA stands to become an extension for breeder developmental processes bringing overall value to their products. Welcome to the Canadian Seed Testing Alliance. A community of likeminded individuals working together towards one common goal; Quality testing and reporting of genetics breeders want to bring to market. Sign up now and help the industry advance in a positive direction and become part of a new breed of genetics testing and verification process with data collection, photo ops, pheno hunting and more…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back