Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the lake…. The deer from this morning was next to the cemetery…. And there’s definitely no lake there. Apparently the dead here come pre-drowned…..which is probably convenient in some ways :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:
They all float here!

1718040357314.gif

1718040374154.gif

I am absolutely trying not to ask if my plant looks ok and just let it ride. I read enough of the other new grower threads to know it's patience not fiddling around that grows.

But jeez man! I'm gonna take a pic later and ask anyways. I got anxiety over it even though it looks fine.

I am absolutely trying not to ask if my plant looks ok and just let it ride. I read enough of the other new grower threads to know it's patience not fiddling around that grows.

But jeez man! I'm gonna take a pic later and ask anyways. I got anxiety over it even though it looks fine.
Don’t sweat it, ask twice a day if that’s what it takes. Growing weed should be chill, if all it takes to alleviate your anxiety is to check…then do that :thumbsup::pass: :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back