Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2295.jpeg

I got jumped by a goose while riding a bike once. Fucked me up pretty good. More by crashing on the bike then the goose. But I'll never trust em again :pass:

No geese but i do remember when we were kids there was a drive thru safari animal park in irving texas where we lived and i clearly remember (partly because she still talks about it) but a big ass ostrich came and stuck its head thru the backseat window and proceeded to peck my sister repeatedly cuz her food bucket was empty! :yoinks::haha::crying:
1718037165749.gif

1718037087057.gif

Why? 🧐 A suggestion is to change that rule as it slows down the progress for the cannabis-grower and the community itself.

Why have a community living for cannabis if we can’t share with each other, Isn’t that insane?

hey, rulez are rulez, end of story....i don't make em, i jus enforce em........the rule might change if the entire world were to legalize cannabis all at once, but i don't see that happening before the next dinosaur extinction, so....jus sayin ;) ppp

that becomes a legal issue hence why it isn’t allowed

:yeahthat: among other thingz....and with that, i rest my case ;) ppp

No geese but i do remember when we were kids there was a drive thru safari animal park in irving texas where we lived and i clearly remember (partly because she still talks about it) but a big ass ostrich came and stuck its head thru the backseat window and proceeded to peck my sister repeatedly cuz her food bucket was empty! :yoinks::haha::crying:
View attachment 1687476

View attachment 1687475
……and look what happened?!? You’ve turned to a life of cannabis and milk dud use to cope with the trauma :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

damn man, ur cemetary has a much bigger pond than mine duz, complete with a dock even! :cuss: i'm def jelly :nono: ppp
That’s the lake…. The deer from this morning was next to the cemetery…. And there’s definitely no lake there. Apparently the dead here come pre-drowned…..which is probably convenient in some ways :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back