Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fuck is that? 🚀 I pay you for a clone of that one, if it were against the rules.
Well, you might want to wait to you see her further along. I don't remember seeing anyone doing her indoors, other than the little clone that I took a few years ago, but she can be a monster.
I real happy that she's doing so well. It was the last seed I had of her. I'm taking clones so I can make some more seeds.
She made a huge amount of hash when I grew her outside 2 years or 3 years ago. She was not grown in the most ideal location outdoors. I couldn't put her back n ideal sun and keep her more secure from prying eyes. It was a good thing too because she grew over 9 ft tall.:biggrin:

Topping her made her lose her really symmetrical structure, but hopefully with everything settles in and the hormones settle down a bit she'll come to be a little bit more uniform. If not I can easily deal with it.
No idea what her actual bud structure is going to be when trained and grown under ideal lighting.
Whatever it is, I know it's going to be killer smoke or hash.
The aged Temple ball that I made of her was close to a religious experience!

@Waira knows all the pertinent goodies on her.

Dropping a bean outdoors, as I was curious to see if one would sprout. The seeds look underdeveloped IMO, and one looks to be dented from a seed harvest bashing... Anything turns up and ultimately presents as female, maybe I'll transplant it to a plot in the earth...

View attachment 1686487
:pass:
Show far Freakshow.........is actually a......No Show.

Screenshot_2024-06-10-14-22-08-341.jpg

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.