Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs,

Sitting in the morning.................... sun......... :biggrin: ..... with fresh air....

The last few days have been stormy...no air movement...and humid....yeurk......

Then the farmer did our field...the dust was as thick as wood smoke....so we had to close the doors and windows and rely on the air conditioning for the first time this year.......

The dust cloud didn't move..then it rained....pfft.....:doh:...

View attachment 1687042

And brought it all down on Everything.....:nono:..we had to hose the cars off to see through the windows...

Dirty rain...:pass:

View attachment 1687044

Storm moved the tent..and took the sun bed over.. but most of the plants are okay...

View attachment 1687045

More danger from the other patio pest ....who has sniffed them out coz he has a bad tummy........ :pass:

View attachment 1687048

Rural life is usually full of work and hardships, but IMPO the rewards are more than worth it.

Our place is no where near as big as yours, yet there always seems to be something waiting for my attention. Just as quick as I typed that It came over me like a Déjà vu of swabbing the deck on an old wooden ship then moving rocks out of "My Cave" so it would seem that in my past and present life I was tasked with tending to my house.

I think the new cover looks good.

IMG_20240609_101701995_HDR.jpg

but hey, who needs a vape anyway!

View attachment 1687103
OMG that was the hottest emergency pipe I ever made. If you picked it up by the bowl it branded you before you could let go. It worked!

If I'm not #Stoned by 10pm.......I'm smoking the wrong dope.......... :biggrin:

I hope customer services get back to you soon....and...let us know.... good Luck...:wizzy:
Definitely! Will keep updated on it! Just realized during my busy day I need some puffs myself! Bubble hash for the win!

Hey guys, I realize I haven't been around for a while so I wanted to pop in and let you know what's up.

I am officially 3 weeks sober. Alcohol. And weed.

I realized I was headed down a bad path, both my grandmother and my father ended up on dialysis from renal failure. My fathers was for sure due to alcoholism and then later uncontrolled diabetes. My grandmothers was from diabetes.

I did the math and I was drinking the equivalent of a fifth of bourbon every night on weekdays.

And without the alcohol, the weed made me extremely anxious.

So, 3 Sundays ago I quit everything cold turkey. I'm extremely thankful and lucky that I didn't end up with the DTs. The first week was hard, but after that, it got a lot easier. And now...I don't want to drink. I'm down over 20 pounds already. I feel fantastic. I have tons of energy and I'm getting a lot more done around the house. I'm a better husband and a better father. I am sleeping a solid 9 hours a day and its good sleep. I wake up and I don't have a headache, don't feel like I want to puke, my body doesn't ache.

I realized I was smoking mostly to deal with the aches and pains that was coming from the insane amount of drinking that I was doing, and without the drinking, I didn't need it. My back, legs and feet no longer constantly ache. And I'm noticing that my attention span and memory are already improving.

I want to be clear, this is in no way an indictment of any of you - my wife still partakes and I have zero issues with that. I just asked her to please not do it around me for the time being until I have better control of my sobriety.

Growing weed was something that I found to be extremely relaxing, fun and rewarding. I hope to be back at it some day. I am not getting rid of any of my equipment. I hope that within a few years our federal government legalizes it - I think that would go a long way in lessening the anxiety that I feel when I smoke. Until then I'm just going to have to make due with my tomatoes and peppers.

Any seeds that were shared with me by some of the amazing members both here and on other forums are being kept, they are going into long term storage with desiccant. I am also sharing some of them with a friend who has decided to start growing, I just put together a care package to mail to them.

Thank you, all of you.
Well you know what they say,"we all have our cross to bare" Good luck moving forward,

A dent and a hole in a soda can works well. I've also carved into an apple.
Same on both! Built a three stage out of plastic baseball cases, some fish tank tubing (new) and a “lightsaber” tube. Marine caulk to tie it all together. It worked… another was a large glass peanut butter jar, at least a half gal, one hitter with down tube with a perc coffee diffuser at the bottom and fish tube for inhale. Real smooth hits.

Back