Status
Not open for further replies.
Still at my sisters and nephew has couple friends over so i am in the car taking care of the important shit! :) :eyebrows::lildab::rofl:

View attachment 1687145

View attachment 1687147
Also i apparently need to cut my nails! Got dirt under my finger nails fucking with my sisters veggie garden! :shrug::crying:
She def has a nice open backyard fir her planters but at the casa its totally shaded in backyard to where grass barely grows!

I had a light i built start flickering but it was from single diodes starting to die out! Pretty soon it went from sporadic flickering to whole sections of 10+ diodes no longer lit up so had to retire it! It was after about 2yrs of nonstop use!
This light has had breaks in between working. I have checked and all diodes seem 100%. Thinking it’s the driver. I’ll wait til HLG contacts me, see what’s up.

I had a light i built start flickering but it was from single diodes starting to die out! Pretty soon it went from sporadic flickering to whole sections of 10+ diodes no longer lit up so had to retire it! It was after about 2yrs of nonstop use!

Last time I saw flickering lights..........I swear I got analy probed....... don't open the front door...........:yoinks:

I mean, who hasn’t gone through a hooker biting phase? It’s all part of becoming an actualized human, or something like that, I think…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
w640xh480_GettyImages-1074134690.jpg

Agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back