Status
Not open for further replies.
These people worry me :nono: :pass:
1717872628284.gif

@Frankthetank Gracie & Missy both say :thanks: :pighug: (soundz of panting & purring in the background)

but what actually is the lump ❓ ppp
It’s a lipoma…..a non cancerous fatty tumor. Almost every dog I’ve had has had them eventually, and every time I turn into this….

1717872749167.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Ya man the food truck that was at the event my parents did where the hail showed up and beat us up there was a truck there that did dogs! They worked a little market today that was behind a gift shop with only 7 or 8 vendors but it is on the edge of 2 rich ass towns and they came home with like 9 Tupperware totes totally empty in only a 3hr market! Decided they were gonna celebrate and stop off at the food truck park where the dog truck works on the regular! Moms got a plain one, pops got a NY dog i think and i got chili cheese! Shit was def bomb! No ballpark dogs here! :nono::rofl:

Not something i follow but apparently there is a big ass barbecue channel on YouTube called meat church and the guy who runs it is always in this same food truck park! May stop and see what all his trucks working with next time i am around that area!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back