Status
Not open for further replies.
So, uh, why just one plant? Are you just going to grow one plant at a time, and hope that bud lasts until you can grow another? :pass:
I mean...the right strain raised solo in a 3x3 can get you a 407 Gram beasty with half your brain tied behind your back like me...
:rofl:

Mephisto Genetics
Fantasmo Express​
Screenshot_2024-04-15-18-02-17-411.jpg

:shrug:

:pass:

I mean...the right strain raised solo in a 3x3 can get you a 407 Gram beasty with half your brain tied behind your back like me...

Mephisto Genetics
Fantasmo Express​
View attachment 1686028

Speaking of Mephisto....................... Go check your email for your Monday Mephisto releases!
They have some new medical crosses.

Alright another noob question, what's that thing called with the chart of temperature and humidity? I can't find it again
1717428318679.jpeg

Alright another noob question, what's that thing called with the chart of temperature and humidity? I can't find it again
The calculator makes it super easy!

Since temp isn’t as easy to manipulate in the tent u can enter your desired vpd and current temps and it will tell u exactly what to set the humidity at to put you at target vpd! I will admit some of my best plants tho came in the beginning before i worried about vpd or the light intensity!

Mephisto Genetics
Fantasmo Express​
View attachment 1686028

Yeah, and those first two weeks will be awesome, then your tolerance for that strain will kick in and you’ll be hanging out in “Meh-ville” :haha: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back