Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only got the space for a small 2.3x2.3 tent. Plus I haven't grown anything before. More of a test run out of necessity. My guy started getting into "other" things and I am not down with that crowd.

I see the sick setups some of you guys have. Maybe someday I'll have room for more than one. Plus I don't need a lot. Just a lil bit here and there

Don't worry, you'll have three tents before you know it just like the rest of us! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And don't forget about the SAS you'll develop as well. Seed Acquisition Syndrome

Yeah, and those first two weeks will be awesome, then your tolerance for that strain will kick in and you’ll be hanging out in “Meh-ville” :haha: :pass:
Could just be me but I don't seem to build much of a tolerance to Sativa's. Especially heavy Fuel type terpy Sativa's. Fantasmo Express kicks me into oblivion regardless of puffing away on her daily for weeks... But I do like to change up strains because I'm moreso a terp junky.

:headbang:

I am so impatient, I just want to do stuff with my plant but I know I gotta leave it alone and let it grow.

I think I'm going to try topping it when it gets tall enough.

1615363928274.png

1qotow.jpg
:coffee: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back