Status
Not open for further replies.
I popped mine this morning. Still several @Cultivators needed though.
View attachment 1685892
:smokeout:
1717340208109.gif

Yep, that’s what sold me too :headbang: :headbang: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Exactly plus I know any plant of theirs I've grown has got big :headbang: All have been good stuff plants grow awesome and easy. I haven't had the best luck for terps from them but all have been good smoke and average to above average yielding rosin:lildab:

Just checked mine should be in the P.O. Box tomorrow :woohoo1::headbang::pass::lildab:
Nice. They shipped the same day I asked about the grow and show. Not fucking around this time round. I was going to bow out of this one too. But I have grown one or more of pretty much all the strains I have. So it was time for some new ones anyways. And saw they had some sativa dominant strains and I hardly grown any. If any even. So what the hell. I wanna give them a shot. And blue dream is popular around here. And havent seen it in awhile.

I spent a lot of time on Chautauqua Lake when I was growing up. I lived in Jamestown till I was 17. That's when the bus came by and I got on! Did you grow up around there?
No.I grew up in Cleveland,OH,but my parents had a cottage in Mayville so I spent quite a bit of time up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back