Status
Not open for further replies.
Or..,..it could be me trying to make a one tin container...one full cooked meal combo........:chef:...so I have a disposable foil tin the size of the grill...and cook everything in there.... tatties...any veg...then the steak....

So...I can amend that.....:headbang:

Afternoon @Lil Dab ...:bighug:..did you enjoy your Saturday fishing...?..... fish looked Big........:headbang:
You know what would be useful in your situation is an outdoor griddle/flat top. They run off propane, and would solve most of your problems….just cook all veg etc on that, clean up takes less than a minute….no heating up the house, only dishes are used to transport food…. :headbang: The ones everyone uses in the states are made by Blackstone…:pass:

Oh no!
I have kudzu in my tent!!!!!
IMG_20240602_080556186.jpg

Oh wait! :nono::nono:
That's just Asian Haze!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This is kudzu!
My boy sent me these pictures yesterday.
5411.jpeg
5412.jpeg
Some mad scientist should splice some genes of Kudzu into some prime cannabis!
I would name it Kadzubis!
It would take over the world!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

All right enough of the silly stuff!:biggrin:
The real topic of this post is Asian Haze's topping. With the topping, all her beautiful symmetry is now gone and she's real busy now. That's okay I can deal with that.
The topping did something that I haven't seen before. When I topped her, it was very easy and the two top side colors were about 1/4 inch long. It was real easy to get to with no problem at all.
While it's not really all that evident in the picture, one of the now two top colas seems to be wanting to take back over as the dominant cola. In the picture it doesn't really show it that well, but in person the right hand developing cola is becoming thicker and longer than the other. It's also wanting to stand up more than the other . You can feel the difference between the two also.
IMG_20240602_082323290a.jpg

I guess I'll just keep an eye on it and see how it progresses. Most two should be long of tomorrow then I can put the plastic training clips on them and then train the whole girl.

Have you guys had that happen before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back