Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup….. I’ve bought my last mars light also :pass:
I'm gonna finish out this run with the light.
I'm looking at the HLG 350 Diablo As a replacement.
This one young man that is thinking about beginning growing may get a real good deal on a light, tent and old exhaust fan.
If I go ahead and upgrade the light, then I'm going to go ahead and upgrade the tent to a Gorilla. The main reason is the added height, but it does have better design Overall.

We'll see. It really kind of hinges on if this guy wants to begin growing or not. I could probably still deal with the light with no dimmer, I did in the last grow, and just hold off until I get my grow room built in my shop. Leave money for the new light and tent could go for other things. The light and tent could be used for Breeding and making Seeds.

I'm gonna finish out this run with the light.
I'm looking at the HLG 350 Diablo As a replacement.
This one young man that is thinking about beginning growing may get a real good deal on a light, tent and old exhaust fan.
If I go ahead and upgrade the light, then I'm going to go ahead and upgrade the tent to a Gorilla. The main reason is the added height, but it does have better design Overall.

We'll see. It really kind of hinges on if this guy wants to begin growing or not. I could probably still deal with the light with no dimmer, I did in the last grow, and just hold off until I get my grow room built in my shop. Leave money for the new light and tent could go for other things. The light and tent could be used for Breeding and making Seeds.
I’m running my light full blast, ….moving seedlings in on day 10….no issues, really.

Well, it looks like this will be the last run for the Mars hydro SP3000, at least in my grow room. I might give it to this guy if he decides to start growing.

There's a section of the board where the diodes are just dimly lit!

That's probably a result of when the stupid dimmer switch went crazy and would make the light flicker.

I highly doubt that I will replace it with a Mars hydro product. The customer service hassle I got with the simple and very common replacement of the dimmer switch , kind of just soured on me.

Hopefully it will make it through this current grow!If I don't win a light in our current light Give away contest, I guess I will look at HLG and get something for the 2x4.
3 of these lights would work great in a 2x4.

:pass:

Bear Dance

Going to chop this one tonight.

Expecting at least a QP.

IMG20240601071805.jpg
IMG20240601071739.jpg
IMG_20240601_071548.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.