Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 2 Green Crack doing the droop as well.Depending on when I look they either standing tall or drooping leaves. The Mandarin Panties next to them is almost pointing straight up with it's leaves.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat :bighug:... #SharingOne...

Good job it's not the other way around....or your Mandarin Panties would be Droopy Drawers......:biggrin:

Topped desert roses are doing fine. New branching looking good.
20240601_095053.jpg

I got 2 Green Crack doing the droop as well.Depending on when I look they either standing tall or drooping leaves. The Mandarin Panties next to them is almost pointing straight up with it's leaves.
I got the three item bundle but this is the main reason I got the bundle it's for this product with the enzymes that it will have with it.
The inoculants that are in it will help the roots and the enzymes will also help clean up any dead or dying roots along with helping the microbes do their job.

If the three gallon pots with the autos in them are dry enough I will hit them also with the same stuff.

I'm gonna hit the CBG Force To maybe jump her laggy butt into the competition. She is small because I think she's competing with the cover crop. I may have not had the bottom of the pot wet enough for the roots to go down deep............... I'm pretty sure it's just the opposite with STW............. Super Train Wreck. I'm pretty sure her group originated with wet feet. I did give her a hefty dose of LIFTA and she seemed to come around somewhat, but still has the morning and right before lights out droop.
Hopefully this treatment will remedy both of the girls problems in a quick fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.