Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9992.jpeg

Well, it looks like this will be the last run for the Mars hydro SP3000, at least in my grow room. I might give it to this guy if he decides to start growing.

There's a section of the board where the diodes are just dimly lit!

That's probably a result of when the stupid dimmer switch went crazy and would make the light flicker.

I highly doubt that I will replace it with a Mars hydro product. The customer service hassle I got with the simple and very common replacement of the dimmer switch , kind of just soured on me.

Hopefully it will make it through this current grow!If I don't win a light in our current light Give away contest, I guess I will look at HLG and get something for the 2x4.

Well, it looks like this will be the last run for the Mars hydro SP3000, at least in my grow room. I might give it to this guy if he decides to start growing.

That's probably a result of when the stupid dimmer switch went crazy and would make the light flicker.

I highly doubt that I will replace it with a Mars hydro product. The customer service hassle I got with the simple and very common replacement of the dimmer switch , kind of just soured on me.

Hopefully it will make it through this current grow!If I don't win a light in our current light Give away contest, I guess I will look at HLG and get something for the 2x4.
Yup….. I’ve bought my last mars light also :pass:

Further playing around with the light this morning reveals that something in the dimmer has gone bad again! :face:
The AC Infinity Controller has been controlling it fine, up until yesterday. If I unplug the controller from the dimmer and then turn off the dimmer I get full light,:face:
So I have the timer charging that I used before I got the AC Infinity Controller. When it's charged I will program it like before.
And so I am back to having no dimmer on my light.

Status
Not open for further replies.