Status
Not open for further replies.
Story of my day, found out that my cocaine-addict to little-brother scammed my retired mom for the last years of $50.000+ (she’s in dept) plus her latest paycheck was also “borrowed” with no intention to give it back.

How should I punish him? Be serious as my suggestion is to break a couple of bones (which is unlegal) and nothing I support but could be needed in this case. My fellow growers. - what would you have done if it was your lovely mother and with that asshole to brother?
That kinda sounds like something my older sisters would do. :face: :grrr2:

I guess that comes down to you and your brother's relationship over the years.
I don't have anything to go by experience wise. I had much older sisters and my brother died before I was born. To be honest with you, For me, I would probably do what my Dad would do. He would probably just open up a can of whoop ass. Sometimes that is just the only thing that some people understand.

I just cannot fathom people like that, though. I just don't understand their train of thought and reasoning............... Maybe because they have neither?
He don't really do stuff like that and you definitely don't do that to family!:grrr2::grrr2::grrr2:

If you beat his ass, make sure you talk the smack!:funny::funny::funny::funny::cools:

Hubby has been on 6 egg omelettes for Brunch........ :chef: ... but because the chickens have just started laying....and the first eggs are tiny...:biggrin:

Plus 2 x 10% dog tax on every plate... works out well.......:pighug:

Gotta say.. even compared to oranges in the UK... which isn't far to ship them.. straight off the tree is like night and day....:headbang:

I'd say we eat them far too ripe... I prefer them with a bit of Bite/tart....... sweet and sour.....

Some cafes serve the tart ones with a sachet of sugar.....:headbang:.... but they are my favourite....
Best oranges I have ever tasted were "Sicilian" Oranges (taste the difference).
Extremely juicy and yes they did taste of oranges but there was also flavours of other fruits too - melon banana pear.
It like the nuances that you get with a nice bottle of Chateauneruf-du-Pape.
I have never tasted anything close since and Sainsburys haven't stocked them again!.
I'm not into acidic fruit but I can see the appeal!

Punish him? You and the rest of the family cut him off, entirely. He no longer exists. No second chances, no second thoughts. Gone.

If there’s money to be recovered, do it by legal means. Snapping and doing something yourself might make you feel better, until you get arrested. Money is no excuse to get locked up. And remember, when people like us get locked up…. We could end up in the psych ward… and subject to their treatments, and their length of stay. It’s just not worth it. Plus, it’s easy to go too far…. You don’t want to deal with serious charges….

Just my two cents…. I know you’re pissed and want to punish…. But you can’t take care of mamma from the slammer… :pass: :bighug:
That's probably the best thing to do. But there's really only one problem with that. For it to work, everyone has to banish him. And the one being taken advantage of is the most important one, Mama! Mama has to abandon him. That's going to be the hard hurdle to get over. I say that because I don't know what my child would have to do for me to resort to that. Neither one of my boys have caused me problems in that particular area....................... Marrying crazy women like their dad did, is another story!:face::funny:

My oldest one actually admitted to me one day, " Dad, I married my mama!" Doing my absolute best not to bust out laughing and falling on the floor, I just calmly said, "Yes you did, son." :yoinks::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe that's why she and his momma got along so well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back