Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao this is mine and I ain’t trying to sell nothing off my page! :crying:
9C8196F1-B5CB-4F54-AB30-FE5070CE4F0C.png

Lol, the sidewalk or the end of the driveway? End of the drive is city property so not my problem lol. The sidewalk slab in front of the stairs is on the list (along with the stairs themselves) but probably a next year project. Slab will be replaced with pavers and stairs will be the grey "stone" bricks with pavers at the top so as to tie everything together lol.
This
276BF9F4-304A-4757-991D-B5DE2A65F62D.jpeg

Public sidewalk think you’d get in trouble for trying to fix it yourself! :thumbsup:

I made me sum instant canna mashed taters!!! :woohoo:
Mmmmmmm! Wif pan frilled and fork tender pork loin with a green chili sauce with minced garlic

LOL! All three cats are outside my window. Spot jumps into the box and naturally, the kittens meow. Twist just looks at me. Prissy, the pregger cat, is attentive as hell. She never perks her ears for a thing that I've seen. I chuckled!

I made me sum instant canna mashed taters!!! :woohoo:
Mmmmmmm! Wif pan frilled and fork tender pork loin with a green chili sauce with minced garlic

LOL! All three cats are outside my window. Spot jumps into the box and naturally, the kittens meow. Twist just looks at me. Prissy, the pregger cat, is attentive as hell. She never perks her ears for a thing that I've seen. I chuckled!
Did u just use infused butter for them??

I can't wait for this grow to finish because I found some older photo seeds a good friend from here gifted me and I'm over the moon. the strain. One is bro grim C99 x dj short old time moonshine! :cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back