Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure whenever u decide u have a need to fix that area of concrete with the big ass crack please take a video for us of u operating the jackhammer! :rofl:
View attachment 1450810
Lol, the sidewalk or the end of the driveway? End of the drive is city property so not my problem lol. The sidewalk slab in front of the stairs is on the list (along with the stairs themselves) but probably a next year project. Slab will be replaced with pavers and stairs will be the grey "stone" bricks with pavers at the top so as to tie everything together lol.

Well, after Dr's appntmnt wife informed me her phone was on the fritz......plugged it in last night it was good, unplgged this morning and it was bricked.....so a trip to T Mobile store and a confirmation it was trashed, again, for the 4th time in 5 years ( insurance on her phone but still 160 to replace with yet ANOTHER refurbished POS that hopefully would last more than a year........been looking to replace my 10 year old note 3 so we got 2 new Nord 200N's for 600 and change....about 200 less than her original phone cost...

Why did you guys let me smoke so much weed today?

It all started this morning when I thought I forgot my phone. Halfways to town, I pull into an approach for a farmers field and whip a shitty, flooring it back towards my house, eyeballing both the time and my gas gauge (planned enough gas to get to town, not get half way there, then back, then all the way there again,) when... I reach down and feel the phone in my pocket. I was just super fucking high. I had it the entire time. Like literally on me.

It all started this morning when I thought I forgot my phone. Halfways to town, I pull into an approach for a farmers field and whip a shitty, flooring it back towards my house, eyeballing both the time and my gas gauge (planned enough gas to get to town, not get half way there, then back, then all the way there again,) when... I reach down and feel the phone in my pocket. I was just super fucking high. I had it the entire time. Like literally on me.

hint -> neurosurgical skillz don't apply to phonez :nono: jus sayin & scalpel on plz....:smoking: ppp

Didn't get to pressure washing cause there's a huge storm rolling in but everything else got done. Hubby is off Sunday so we'll do all the paving in the backyard then. Still got alot done lol. 2x roses and a baby camellia potted up as well, so they'll hang out in those huge pots till I get to doing the next bed (roses) and figuring out what I want to do with the baby camellia.
20220426_172902.jpg

So, light purple will be 4 more pavers, salmon will be edgers, white will be more white marble for drainage. Green will be where the trellis is going, yellow will be the tallest of the three beds, red will be mid height, and purple will be the shortest. Or something along those lines. I'd be out there working still if not for the storm, really wanted to get the driveway washed :rofl:
20220426_175036.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy stoners!

Well that's not good I guess i'm staying home for awhile :ill:

View attachment 1450666

Glad your vaccinated :rofl: hope it is a mild dose.

Sure.... :chef: ....everyone else okay with Mossy Dressed Pizza.........?..sharing Two.... :pass:

View attachment 1450732

Spicy chicken....

View attachment 1450733

Tuna and green pepper..... :chef:.....gluten free 4 cheeses base...then Dress it.........with toppings.....

View attachment 1450734 Eeeek....the aversion therapy isn't kicking in yet...........:eyebrows:

I would love the tuna pie but my wife would leave while I cooked it:rofl: She cannot stand even the smell of hot tuna. I am going to have to fix some creamed tuna and toast some day when she is out.

Morning AFN.
View attachment 1450750
Another busy day. This retirement is not working out the way I thought. I think I need to go back to work to get a break. :baked:

Yep, retired 7 years now and been busy ever since - But after the chores are done
:superhero:

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back