Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free lights are the best kinda lights! That’s 1 area where I lucked out cuz got me a medic grow 420 720w strip light to test out and just when I was tired of it getting my tent to 90F+ at times and was looking to upgrade I won a Mars FCE8000! Also runs warm on full blast but seems to be few degrees cooler! Wall to wall strip lights def make a bunch of heat so gonna try run it this time with dimmer down as close to plants as possible! Are you gonna be using that in that open space area u grow in next run??

Free lights are the best kinda lights! That’s 1 area where I lucked out cuz got me a medic grow 420 720w strip light to test out and just when I was tired of it getting my tent to 90F+ at times and was looking to upgrade I won a Mars FCE8000! Also runs warm on full blast but seems to be few degrees cooler! Wall to wall strip lights def make a bunch of heat so gonna try run it this time with dimmer down as close to plants as possible! Are you gonna be using that in that open space area u grow in next run??
Dont know just yet they DM me on IG waiting on the reply email. I would love to have it in time to start up this next run

Dont know just yet they DM me on IG waiting on the reply email. I would love to have it in time to start up this next run
Be careful on IG there are some super shady characters on there! I’d make sure they have some kinda history on there before taking an offer where u gotta give out your address to god knows who! Luckily u are in a legal state if I remember correctly but still got people that’ll rob people knowing what they are working with from posted pics! I’d need 27 tents if I accepted them damn IG offers for lighting! No clue how many were real offers from small companies and how many were shady fucks using other companies images as there new lights they wanted tested! :cuss::deadhorse:

Fast Buds Blueberries day 71 :pass:
100_3243.JPG
100_3242.JPG

Be careful on IG there are some super shady characters on there! I’d make sure they have some kinda history on there before taking an offer where u gotta give out your address to god knows who! Luckily u are in a legal state if I remember correctly but still got people that’ll rob people knowing what they are working with from posted pics! I’d need 27 tents if I accepted them damn IG offers for lighting! No clue how many were real offers from small companies and how many were shady fucks using other companies images as there new lights they wanted tested! :cuss::deadhorse:
I know had a couple message me caught the scam but they were giveaways. I spoke with someone from the company earlier just have to wait and see if its for real. Ck em out see what ya think ASTRICA SCIENTIFIC (@astricascientific) • Instagram photos and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back