Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are done.................if you'd like to pop over.................:eyebrows:

View attachment 1450642

View attachment 1450643

Gotta a chair for you........:biggrin:...work starting today.................
Honestly I'd love to! You've got so much SPACE to work with! My space is exceptionally limited so I have to be very particular about what makes the cut and creative with how to get what I want in there. Your area has so much potential! Already has a bit of a cottage garden vibe going as it is.

Some comparison shots from this morning! Lots of work to do today. Mom made a joke about how since I wear men's t-shirts I'm getting a farmer tan. Well, I also really hate how constricting socks and tennis shoes are, so I'm getting a "Birkenstocks" tan as well :rofl:
20220426_090602.jpg
20220426_090305.jpg
20220426_085944.jpg

Got my work cut out for me with filling holes and evening out the dirt today. Broke my spade yesterday and fell on my ass :rofl: so I've just got the little ditch shovel left, and the only rake I have is meant for leaves... may have to make a trip to the hardware store. Plus more power washing. Hubby's first day off in a week so he's taking the pavers to the back yard today finally yay lol which means I should be able to get the whole driveway done.

I've got two bareroot climbing roses that need to go in pots, planning on putting them in the not yet built front bed when its done. Native perennials came yesterday so those'll go down once I get the holes fixed. Then just waiting on two more dwarf blueberry bush varieties and I think 3ish more types of strawberries to go on the currently barren side of the bed and then it'll be time for MULCH (and maybe a birdbath and feeder since the starlings have taken a big interest in my comings and goings) and the front bed will be done. Strawberries need to be cleaned up a bit but I'm going to let them get through their early fruiting before I try to even them out into rows or anything, they're absolutely covered in flowers currently.

Ask @Fermented_Fruitz . I've picked his brain about the tcheck. I think it can test decarbed and infused oil just not beyond a certain strength and cannot do rosin or other similar concentrates.
It would be a nice tool to have. I think I can make a pretty consistent, at least strength wise, to make meds for my friend and sometimes me. I mainly use the stuff I reclaim from the worked material in a dry ice hash run for my canna coffee. Yeah,it's a little strong in plant taste, but I think there are some therapeutic things in there. I'm just tring to give him a consistant product that can help him function better.
I am gonna grow specific strains on the grow after the upcoming one for him. Twenty 20 Vidamints and SUPER SATIVA CLUB AUTO ELEPHANT are two strains I have with good levels of CBD......Vidamints is supposed to be 50/50. The CBD could help us both with inflammation, one source of a contributing factor to both our pain. I could help us both live a little bit more 'normal' of a life.

IMG_1143.JPG

I've got a Simon and two brush cutters....hubby and him together would have probably sorted most...but hubby spent his time Fixing one of the cutters....so they got about 1/3rd done.....

Some comparison shots from this morning! Lots of work to do today. Mom made a joke about how since I wear men's t-shirts I'm getting a farmer tan. Well, I also really hate how constricting socks and tennis shoes are, so I'm getting a "Birkenstocks" tan as well :rofl:
View attachment 1450765View attachment 1450766View attachment 1450767

Got my work cut out for me with filling holes and evening out the dirt today. Broke my spade yesterday and fell on my ass :rofl: so I've just got the little ditch shovel left, and the only rake I have is meant for leaves... may have to make a trip to the hardware store. Plus more power washing. Hubby's first day off in a week so he's taking the pavers to the back yard today finally yay lol which means I should be able to get the whole driveway done.

:pass: Go @Suki813....:pighug:...I Recommend buying a packet of Nasturtiums.......:yeah:...

IMG_1108.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG

They smell Lovely too.........:biggrin:

View attachment 1450768

I've got a Simon and two brush cutters....hubby and him together would have probably sorted most...but hubby spent his time Fixing one of the cutters....so they got about 1/3rd done.....

:pass: Go @Suki813....:pighug:...I Recommend buying a packet of Nasturtiums.......:yeah:...

View attachment 1450787

View attachment 1450788

They smell Lovely too.........:biggrin:
I'm thinking those'll go in the not yet existent front bed once I get that up. They tend to self seed and pop back up on their own the following year, right? Self seeding and perennials are the way to go for me as its hard to predict when I'm gonna have the energy to tend things through the year.
Thinking of doing some sort of everblooming/evergreen design where there will always be color going. Idea for the roses is to have them closest to the house in the new bed on a trellis to provide a visual barrier between the street and the area where the cans are parked. From observing the solar path and light patterns I think I should be able to position/angle it so as not to block light to the bed but still obscure the view of the cans.

@Suki813 girl you want a job pay is great 420 friendly all day long :thumbsup:
I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that if we were to ever move "away" it would have to wait till after my grandma is gone. Moving the kids away from here would devastate them and probably kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back