Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think I May be Stoned................... :crying: ..I was Crying...........

Ain't that the way of it...?...:pass:

6 hours is good going.........:pighug:
I fought off Spot's father for months. That was a stubborn OLD cat. For as old as he was for a stray cat, he just HAD to be a good scrounger and hunter. For a stray, he was pretty old.

I iz happy wif 6hrs!

Morning AFN.
B0BC693D-7740-4E32-B620-FA570D2701F4.jpeg

Another busy day. This retirement is not working out the way I thought. I think I need to go back to work to get a break. :baked:

I had thought about getting a tCheck to test my MCT oil, but here's this disclaimer!
tCheck does not support THC and CBDa concentrates (not commonly available) or CBN and CBG concentrates at this time.
I don't get it! It says it can check various oils and butter, but apparently it can't check it decarbed. Why infuse without decarbing??????:nono:

Is this correct? So do I check the rosin before I decarb it and calculate how much to add to my MCT to get the dosage level?

Maybe I'll just play it my ear and just calculate it based on Mañ'O'Green stated accepted norm of THC content of rosin.

Mañ'O'Green

Can you tell me again, please sir?

Ask @Fermented_Fruitz . I've picked his brain about the tcheck. I think it can test decarbed and infused oil just not beyond a certain strength and cannot do rosin or other similar concentrates.

I fought off Spot's father for months. That was a stubborn OLD cat.

:pighug:

I iz happy wif 6hrs!

Yup...:pass:...I Thought you would be..........it's about 5 hours longer than normal.......:pighug:

Another busy day. This retirement is not working out the way I thought. I think I need to go back to work to get a break.

:crying: Hubby says he doen't know where he found the Time to Work......:biggrin:.....the Girls seem to appreciate it though.......:headbang:

New light I may be testing have to call them this morning
STARBURST UV / 780W - 2000 PPF
1650978057427.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back