Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it's not all black! It has some nice markings, socks on all fours and a cute face.
M Mom had a Black N White cat she named Tux. He looked like he had a tuxedo. LOL! He was a a character and a half.
He ruled the homes next door and directly across the street. The old busybody lady next to Mom loved him almost as much as Mom. She fed Tux all the time and it would upset Mom. Mom used a speaker phone set up, so I was privy to the funny ass old lady conversations, and Tux was a prominate subject. Would have been much more funny if I had been smoking then.
IMG_20220426_093437705.jpg

Spot is staying in the box.
IMG_20220426_093455896_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Ask @Fermented_Fruitz . I've picked his brain about the tcheck. I think it can test decarbed and infused oil just not beyond a certain strength and cannot do rosin or other similar concentrates.
Hey @WildBill u can test oil in it decarbed or not only thing is it doesn’t separate out thc from cbd/cgn etc it all gets lumped together whenever it gives the results so if you want to know the different compounds strengths vs just a rough idea you’ll have to drop the big bucks for the professional type at home tests! Just checked and the MyDX one is now showing as $650 on their site or quite sure u already know about the Purpl one that’s like $1500! Tcheck is mostly to be able to get a thc level on oil/butter to help have an idea of your dosing for making edibles but that’s where it ends unfortunately! Also when testing oil or butter it only tests up to 15mg/ml so if stronger u gotta add 2 parts of uninfused base to 1 part of what u wanna test and then u multiply the results by 3 to get the strength! :d5:

Some comparison shots from this morning! Lots of work to do today. Mom made a joke about how since I wear men's t-shirts I'm getting a farmer tan. Well, I also really hate how constricting socks and tennis shoes are, so I'm getting a "Birkenstocks" tan as well :rofl:
View attachment 1450765View attachment 1450766View attachment 1450767

Got my work cut out for me with filling holes and evening out the dirt today. Broke my spade yesterday and fell on my ass :rofl: so I've just got the little ditch shovel left, and the only rake I have is meant for leaves... may have to make a trip to the hardware store. Plus more power washing. Hubby's first day off in a week so he's taking the pavers to the back yard today finally yay lol which means I should be able to get the whole driveway done.
Make sure whenever u decide u have a need to fix that area of concrete with the big ass crack please take a video for us of u operating the jackhammer! :rofl:
1650989343797.gif

I am vaccinated so that should help BUT i have not gotten a booster yet. plus side it gives me to time to get the APK's ready and transplanted. Can plants catch COVID? :rofl:
When my parents caught it at same time few months back my mom was laid up for like 8-9 days while my pops who is vaccinated was only sick for a day! Seemed to make a humongous difference on amount of time it lasts and how bad the symptoms are! I apparently smoke enough weed to keep me safe cuz I was around them the entire time they were sick and never caught it myself! :d5:
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back