Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all see what I’m talking about with Dingus Maggillacutty and his crooked back legs?? :haha::rofl:
C1C42D6F-2D7B-4713-8E77-B607F17F19B1.jpeg
847ACAB6-D13E-4F13-ABE9-A9285F808EE4.jpeg
0D9BA168-687D-44E9-A670-27298E4D6584.jpeg
C1DD598A-BEE1-44A0-8CCF-254C2709EB77.jpeg

I know had a couple message me caught the scam but they were giveaways. I spoke with someone from the company earlier just have to wait and see if its for real. Ck em out see what ya think ASTRICA SCIENTIFIC (@astricascientific) • Instagram photos and videos
Not a lot of specifics on diodes and drivers on their website.....even on their website. It's a new company and marketing may not up to speed on what to capitalize on.
Interesting controller on STARBURST UV

Not a lot of specifics on diodes and drivers on their website.....even on their website. It's a new company and marketing may not up to speed on what to capitalize on.
Interesting controller on STARBURST UV
I should know more tomorrow the STARBURST and ORION are the 2 they offered I choose the STARBURST. They're a new company so hopefully it's a legit offer.

I am vaccinated so that should help BUT i have not gotten a booster yet. plus side it gives me to time to get the APK's ready and transplanted. Can plants catch COVID? :rofl:
Get well soon mate, the good news is that catching the bloody virus should up the immunity a notch. I hope it doesn't hit you too hard. :pighug:

The dearest and I got our second booster about a week ago. Apparently it doesn't do a huge increase in immunity, but I'll take what it has to offer. Those who are interested will likely be able to get an Omicron specific shot in the fall before the usual winter increase in infections, although new variants may not be finished with us this summer.

View attachment 1450768

I've got a Simon and two brush cutters....hubby and him together would have probably sorted most...but hubby spent his time Fixing one of the cutters....so they got about 1/3rd done.....

:pass: Go @Suki813....:pighug:...I Recommend buying a packet of Nasturtiums.......:yeah:...

View attachment 1450787

View attachment 1450788

They smell Lovely too.........:biggrin:
My dearest is alway on to me for eating them. Very tasty in salads, or just straight from plant to pie hole. :biggrin:

Morning AFN.
View attachment 1450750
Another busy day. This retirement is not working out the way I thought. I think I need to go back to work to get a break. :baked:
I can relate. I find it hard to conceive how I ever managed to do anything when I worked a full time job. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back