Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's not good I guess i'm staying home for awhile :ill:

View attachment 1450666
Hope it runs course quickly @Dale's Proper Bud ! I'm unvaccinated and have had it twice. The first time around I had a terrible cough along with the intense body aches and brainfartitis:haha: for 2 weeks. I took Vit. C, E, Potassium and Magnesium supplements. Best of all, I took 50-100mg of CBD for the cough, and it was better than any cough medication I tried. I recommended the CBD to a few friends when they contracted it as well, and heard nothing but wonders about it.

The second time around it was more like an average everyday cold. Natural immunity FTW?!

Get well soon!
:thumbsup:

Popped on to say sorry for not being as active as I'd like to be lately. Had an adjustment made to my blood pressure medication and I've been hit with some nasty side effects. Supposed to settle down once I get used to the new doseage. Dizzy spells that come and go. Been making it hard to focus and concentrate on screens/text/etc. Nothing unusual with metoprolol adjustments but I am not liking this one bit. I was hoping to be off completely if I get down another 15lbs and my fitness level has been improving tremendously.

Less headaches as my BP is down but sheesh, I feel like I've had two glasses of wine for about 15 seconds and then it lets up. Wretched. I may just go back to the old level if this doesn't quit in the next few days.

On a happier note I am planning to get my new grow started this weekend! Very much looking forward to it.

Popped on to say sorry for not being as active as I'd like to be lately. Had an adjustment made to my blood pressure medication and I've been hit with some nasty side effects. Supposed to settle down once I get used to the new doseage. Dizzy spells that come and go. Been making it hard to focus and concentrate on screens/text/etc. Nothing unusual with metoprolol adjustments but I am not liking this one bit. I was hoping to be off completely if I get down another 15lbs and my fitness level has been improving tremendously.

Less headaches as my BP is down but sheesh, I feel like I've had two glasses of wine for about 15 seconds and then it lets up. Wretched. I may just go back to the old level if this doesn't quit in the next few days.

On a happier note I am planning to get my new grow started this weekend! Very much looking forward to it.
I hope you get the medication sorted soon, my friend :d5:

Sounds like lots of folks heading to Oklahoma

very nice. thanks for posting. If you haven't done so already, have a listen to Ana Vidovic playing La Catedral on Youtube. She is quite the guitarist. Ana Vidovic plays 'La Catedral' by Agustín Barrios Mangoré on a classical guitar - クラシックギター - YouTube

Yes, I've seen quite a bit of her music. She's an amazing guitarist! I love Flamenco and the passion it produces for the player, dancers, and listener/observer. I can't play it worth a damn, but always mesmerized by it. We almost moved to Spain about 10 years ago. Love the place and culture, but not very business friendly...

Good looking out! Love when I get turned on to new music/artists

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back