Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple bud shots from Sour Crinkle 2 and 3

20220427_073846.jpg

20220425_123221.jpg

Yes, I've seen quite a bit of her music. She's an amazing guitarist! I love Flamenco and the passion it produces for the player, dancers, and listener/observer. I can't play it worth a damn, but always mesmerized by it. We almost moved to Spain about 10 years ago. Love the place and culture, but not very business friendly...

Good looking out! Love when I get turned on to new music/artists
I don't play worth a hoot either, but I make damn fine classic guitars, or I did until I stopped that mischief. :)

I also really like David Russell's and Manuel Barrueco's playing. Pirai Vaca does a nice version of Neil Gow's lament on Youtube too. Bit of a showman, but a fine guitarist.

It is nice to find someone hear who likes the instrument. :pighug:

I don't play worth a hoot either, but I make damn fine classic guitars, or I did until I stopped that mischief. :)

I also really like David Russell's and Manuel Barrueco's playing. Pirai Vaca does a nice version of Neil Gow's lament on Youtube too. Bit of a showman, but a fine guitarist.

It is nice to find someone hear who likes the instrument. :pighug:

Yeah man! I never learned to finger pick that well. Can play challenging things, but have always preferred playing straight up garagey rock/old school punk. Basically stuff like The Stooges etc. Crank it up to 11 and have at it! Addicted to the energy of it and I partied a lot so it was easy to get away with sloppy playing...It was the late 80's and early nineties so it fit in with the "Grungey" stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back