Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
derek420colorado

And there's another reason to make more Sour Stomper seed!!!!!!!!!
Wellllllllllllll it’s not sour stomper seed but I did manage to make some of these Stilton bx X grape dosi breath(silver label) babies lol
@Fitzy
Should have them ready just in time for the next round of planting in the new 2nd new LAG goin up in the next 2 weeks

Attachments

• 2B6EE01C-CC90-4EAF-B457-413FCA76B766.jpeg
    2B6EE01C-CC90-4EAF-B457-413FCA76B766.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • 0E1D3F5D-5938-48EE-A5E4-3B36A3532382.jpeg
    0E1D3F5D-5938-48EE-A5E4-3B36A3532382.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • E14DF80B-F4DB-4A94-920A-78AE8E0F4BAB.jpeg
    E14DF80B-F4DB-4A94-920A-78AE8E0F4BAB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Wellllllllllllll it’s not sour stomper seed but I did manage to make some of these Stilton bx X grape dosi breath(silver label) babies lol
@Fitzy
Should have them ready just in time for the next round of planting in the new 2nd new LAG goin up in the next 2 weeks
Should be interesting!

Well folks now we are doing things!!!!!

This weekend was green grow fest in Oklahoma. My sister farm in Oklahoma took home 5 awards including BEST OKLAHOMA FLOWER!!!!!!!!!!! This was a wide open competition that included photoperiod bud. It was a sour stomper that took the gold!!

We also won best infused pre roll that was filled with grape 3 bears OG flower and Kief
For anyone that still wants to hate on autos suck a wang from the back! View attachment 1336899View attachment 1336900View attachment 1336901View attachment 1336902View attachment 1336903View attachment 1336904
Nice one! :bravo:
Time to get the mind right and do some work! :headbang:
View attachment 1336931View attachment 1336932

I hate trimming so gotta be in proper frame of mind! Just not so proper I lose all motivation to proceed! Hate it when that happens! :smokeit:
View attachment 1336933
So just half the king palm them back at it!:cooldance:
Some music while I work!

Seen those in the store the other day... was thinking about trying one out... you fill it with bud or tobacco? And they’re like $1 some odd per leaf. So pricey no wonder you smoke a couple a day only

(Because of the instant chat)

Last edited:
I think I've been a bit overly-stoned lately. "First of all Overly-stoned should not be hyphenated and secondly it is not even possible to be so" you say...
Well to the former I concede, I do indeed suck at punctuation. I prefer to subscribe to the idea that life is for the living; rather than life is for those with impeccable punctuation and that are grammatically correct.

To the latter I present as evidence Spotify's (algorithm) #1 suggestion for my daily Playlist. *Note my native language is English and I am far from bi-lingual (unless you count curse words and inappropriate words and phrases). No need to listen (I wont). I will try to post a screenshot of the titles.

After a Consult with our AFN Experts.....I have been told I've singed me girls with overfeeding......:crisps:

I got me wrists slapped...................................................................................................and Really enjoyed it...............:crying:

I went from an under feeder to an over feeder in one fell swoop.......:watering:...............:crying:...Clever me.....over Qualified......

The sun got hot...the wind intense and I saw it as an opportunity to get more food in....can't blame me for trying....but I should'a put more watter in it...Story of my life.....:pass:

IMG_1219.JPG

I'm Missing a few yellow singed fans....but Hey........do they look bovvered..?............:crying:

bovv.gif

IMG_1230.JPG

Spot the bottle......:footy:.....IF I can fatten that....I'd be more than Happy with her 2 ltrs of soil..outdoor.......

IMG_1228.JPG

Now spot the bottle.....I Love Autos.........:vibe:

IMG_1224.JPG

Sprawley things are okay too.........

Start of my day.......with 3 coffees and cough..cough joints..... :coffee:....how is your Morning.....?.........:pass:.

@Fermented_Fruitz ...that garden is a masterpiece....:ladies:

Oh.....anyone wanna a chip while I go feed..fee...watter the girls......?.........:watering:

IMG_1211.JPG

IMG_0996.JPG

Go on...you Know you want one.................................................................................Crunchy Munchies..........:crying:

Yeah..I'm an Evil cow....:crying:

52 tomatoes picked yesterday...there is plenty salsa to go around.....:biggrin:

This weekend was green grow fest in Oklahoma. My sister farm in Oklahoma took home 5 awards including BEST OKLAHOMA FLOWER!!!!!!!!!!! This was a wide open competition that included photoperiod bud. It was a sour stomper that took the gold!!

Well Done @derek420colorado ...:ladies:..that is some Achievement......:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Stoked for you All..........:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back