Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like those spots that show up on maple trees leaves. Might be something going on below the dirt..

Day 3 of this fekin spider bite on my eye... finally going away.

@Mossy how old are the autos in that pic?

And can someone recommend a timer for me, just bought a dud.
wow mo how did you get a bite there also @hairyman nice to see you back at it again

wow mo how did you get a bite there also @hairyman nice to see you back at it again
Straight up in my sleep Tom... I’m sure it’s the same unknown spider that bit me like 7 years ago on the Rez, accept that time both eyes swelled. Three main bites on me eyelid.

It’s just shit luck tom

Straight up in my sleep Tom... I’m sure it’s the same unknown spider that bit me like 7 years ago on the Rez, accept that time both eyes swelled. Three main bites on me eyelid.

It’s just shit luck tom

here in the UK were not really bad for biting or stinging insects, not like some of you folks have but id sleep in a net id have nightmares otherwise lol

here in the UK were not really bad for biting or stinging insects, not like some of you folks have but id sleep in a net id have nightmares otherwise lol
Compared to Australia we all are good lol
image.jpg

First one opened in the bed

You would hate where I live then…..took the pup out about eleven the other night…this water bug goes scurrying across the sidewalk and out of nowhere a scorpion darts out from under a bush, grabbed that bug by the face, there was a scuffle, undoubtedly some stinging, and the scorpion hoisted it onto its back and carried it away. lol

You would hate where I live then…..took the pup out about eleven the other night…this water bug goes scurrying across the sidewalk and out of nowhere a scorpion darts out from under a bush, grabbed that bug by the face, there was a scuffle, undoubtedly some stinging, and the scorpion hoisted it onto its back and carried it away. lol
Afternoon frank and yes it would take some getting used to thats for sure

I live in rural southern US. I went out about midnight to check a goat in labor: crossed paths with 4 snakes, including 2 water moccasins. I keep hoes strategically placed for moments like this: chop off the head, dispose where no one (person or animal) will come across it, then back to checking goats. Thank goodness my dogs respect snakes (but also bark to let me know when they find them). We have scorpions, too, but the smaller 2-3” kind. I’d take scorpions over the zillions of wasps, though: easier to avoid!

I live in rural southern US. I went out about midnight to check a goat in labor: crossed paths with 4 snakes, including 2 water moccasins. I keep hoes strategically placed for moments like this: chop off the head, dispose where no one (person or animal) will come across it, then back to checking goats. Thank goodness my dogs respect snakes (but also bark to let me know when they find them). We have scorpions, too, but the smaller 2-3” kind. I’d take scorpions over the zillions of wasps, though: easier to avoid!
Thats a lot of snakes to see in one trip lol… at least most of our snakes have an early warning system (rattlers) . My dog seems to know to stay away from them….he was homeless before I got him and must have learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back