Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopped the tops off the smallest FB runtz 10 week 2 days totalling over 100g just for the 4 big nugz had to make room in the tent things are flying in there working with shitty cam till my new phone arrives so excuse the rubbish shots

The smell is super sweet candy and Chems with a definite cheese smell it's a very pungent type of smell over powers everything so deffo not for the stealthy growers

Bud formation was beautiful lovely tight dense nugs with lime green and purple hues and a slight red tint although that may be envio related or flush related

Overall @Fast Buds Heather ,s forbidden runtz gets a eye watering 8.8/10 from me for genetics and a 7/10 for ease of growing as she threw me a spanner mid way in form of boron Def or fungi

Update
Whole plant Is down and trimmed I'll try get other halfs camera to back me claims (no pics I didn't happen ) overall guess wet weight is around 300g she is the smaller of the two and my scales max out at 100g
IMG_20210629_143810.jpg
IMG_20210629_143802.jpg
IMG_20210629_150031.jpg
IMG_20210629_150054.jpg
IMG_20210629_151401.jpg
IMG_20210629_151408.jpg
IMG_20210629_143909.jpg
IMG_20210629_143925.jpg
100g

Can I jst say this if id posted that post on th plac I came from I promise u Id of had 20+ commnts all ready saying that ITS TOO EARLY or I shouldnt of chopped it as she's still growing caylx and showing white pistils .
I honestly do have a fondness for you all for not jumping on me . Yes I am aware that I would of got a few more grams and better thc production with another week but I had no option the tent was getting stuffy and Rh creeping up and the bigger runtz needs another week Id rather be safe then sorry when it comes to the dreaded ROT and tbh am really happy with weight and quality from a small auto so thats all that matters right ? Ohh and the free meds :pass::d5::cheers:

Can I jst say this if id posted that post on th plac I came from I promise u Id of had 20+ commnts all ready saying that ITS TOO EARLY or I shouldnt of chopped it as she's still growing caylx and showing white pistils .
I honestly do have a fondness for you all for not jumping on me . Yes I am aware that I would of got a few more grams and better thc production with another week but I had no option the tent was getting stuffy and Rh creeping up and the bigger runtz needs another week Id rather be safe then sorry when it comes to the dreaded ROT and tbh am really happy with weight and quality from a small auto so thats all that matters right ? Ohh and the free meds :pass::d5::cheers:

We are Not the canna police @TheHappyClique ... :headbang: ...you buy the seed...you grow it as you want or as you can...:shrug:

tbh am really happy with weight and quality from a small auto so thats all that matters right

Yup.......:headbang:......

@hairyman ...the steak was last nights dinner...postponed from Saturdays dinner....:crying:...but it reminded me of the Beach Cafe owner.

Every morning he'd get all the dog walkers settled with their coffee.....then it was his breakfast time.

Exactly the same every day. A Massive steak....a medium baguette and a pint glass of red wine.....:cheers:

He looked like an ordinary old bloke..but he was as Fit as a bloody Flea....... :pass:

Like mossy said , your plants ,your tent, your smoke, only you know how you like things, when people ask me when to harvest my reply is take a bud off, fast dry it and see if the buzz is right for you , people ,make things far to complicated :thumbsup:

WTF is this?
Bug sting, feed or laying an egg? I can't see any eggs. All spots have the same bite or injection point.
Don't think it's a fungus of sort.
Naturally it's on my best girl Bruce, but a couple spots on Pinky next to her.
A fairly good search on all the others found nothing, but I'm going out to check further and trim the spots out if I find more.

Top and bottom of same leaf
IMG_20210630_064840547_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210630_064849153_HDR.jpg

close up
IMG_20210630_070120657.jpg

Underside micro
2021_06_30_06_57_47_710.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210630_070108900_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210630_070108900_HDR.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 20
Hello stoners well its the end of the road for my beautiful gelato 41 auto at day 75 its choparoo day
20210630_131335.jpg
20210630_131344.jpg

well i had 100% germ and pretty much 95% survival in to seedlings stage on both fems and regs :thumbsup:

ille repot the wee pots in the baskets into solo cups

so these are in recycled soil with a basically tea bag compost addition and will get fed fishmix as its all i got :biggrin:

IMG_20210630_114402.jpg

WTF is this?
Bug sting, feed or laying an egg? I can't see any eggs. All spots have the same bite or injection point.
Don't think it's a fungus of sort.
Naturally it's on my best girl Bruce, but a couple spots on Pinky next to her.
A fairly good search on all the others found nothing, but I'm going out to check further and trim the spots out if I find more.

Top and bottom of same leafView attachment 1337193View attachment 1337194

close up
View attachment 1337196

Underside microView attachment 1337191
That looks like those spots that show up on maple trees leaves. Might be something going on below the dirt..

Day 3 of this fekin spider bite on my eye... finally going away.

@Mossy how old are the autos in that pic?

And can someone recommend a timer for me, just bought a dud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back