Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this healed fast
View attachment 1336738
Morning all..
Better get me kettle going
I’d use a piece of wire tie with something attached like a binder clip for a lil more weight! Then hang it on the top of supercropped branch to create resistance against it growing right back up! Lots of the time tho if u smoosh the stem enough that it flips over on its own then it’ll take a fair bit til it’s standing back up! Usually if that quick it’s cuz stem needs a lil more abuse to soften it up!
08F7D376-A125-404F-A00E-98FB5A342561.jpeg

If tip of that branch wants to flip over enough that it’s pointing towards the ground it’ll be all good! The whole branch shouldn’t start trying to stand back up if u smoosh the stem enough cuz it’ll need to heal up beforehand! :thumbsup:

All these people designing LST clips of different varieties maybe I should have someone with a 3D printer make me some supercrop clips! 90 degree angled piece of plastic with lil channels so stem sits inside the groove and couple spots to secure it to stem with wire ties! :headbang:

@WildBill Would you kindly share your canna coffee recipe? @mohawk warrior mentioned you’ve had success with it for pain management. Any other tips would also be appreciated (I’m a newer grower working on finding pain/insomnia relief for husband). Thanks!
U gotta make coconut oil from your trim or whatever u wanna use! Then u just add a teaspoon or a tablespoon of the coconut oil to coffee and u got medicated java…. or tea or hot chocolate (not in summer obv ;) ) :thumbsup:

My mom was on opiates 30 years from 10 spinal surgeries and now I save my stem and leaf trash for tincture and coconut oil and make her gummies from them! She’s been off opiates 2yrs now and just uses edibles! :d5:

U gotta make coconut oil from your trim or whatever u wanna use! Then u just add a teaspoon or a tablespoon of the coconut oil to coffee and u got medicated java…. or tea or hot chocolate (not in summer obv ;) ) :thumbsup:

My mom was on opiates 30 years from 10 spinal surgeries and now I save my stem and leaf trash for tincture and coconut oil and make her gummies from them! She’s been off opiates 2yrs now and just uses edibles! :d5:
Will do, thanks!

@WildBill Would you kindly share your canna coffee recipe? @mohawk warrior mentioned you’ve had success with it for pain management. Any other tips would also be appreciated (I’m a newer grower working on finding pain/insomnia relief for husband). Thanks!
I've been making capsules from cbd hemp purchased fairly cheaply online, combined with my own thc strains. Decarboxylated, ground up and put in caps with a cheap capsule press. My pain is moderate not severe but these have minimixed it and are real user-friendly :thumbsup:

I've been making capsules from cbd hemp purchased fairly cheaply online, combined with my own thc strains. Decarboxylated, ground up and put in caps with a cheap capsule press. My pain is moderate not severe but these have minimixed it and are real user-friendly :thumbsup:
Do u turn it into oil before capping it?? If not it’d be worth the time to do so! Works better and faster and u ain’t eating caps of ground up weed! :rofl:

Do u turn it into oil before capping it?? If not it’d be worth the time to do so! Works better and faster and u ain’t eating caps of ground up weed! :rofl:
No, just keeping it simple. I'm not changing anything as long as this works lol. I started out with just the cbd hemp but once I started blending in the thc it worked so good:cheers:

Well I mega cropped the garden bed like a week ago...
FDD81EAD-2389-4D99-A709-DAFBE11746CD.jpeg

Things exploded now like 5 buds each
The hosta exploded to like 20 flowers coming out
image.jpg

Here comes the rain.. saves me some work

Last edited:
Hello AFN. Easy question. Do you use the water from the dehumidifier to water your babies? I am growing in soil, FFOF if that matters.

Thanks you cool cats and kittens.
You can use it. You have to treat it like distilled or filtered with the lack of dissolved minerals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back