Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which way? Lol
Thumb up or the weaken the walls
Weaken it first…..I squeeze and roll the stem between my thumb and forefinger until its nice and pliable….almost rubbery. Then bend it. I snapped a few trying to bend without weakening. As for smaller side branches, I just tie them down….. I only supercrop the main

Damn, for got the pic
20210629_104534.jpg

Looks like worm poop on the rail? Tobacco Hornworm?
I noticed that in the picture too but haven’t found any yet! Only critters I’ve seen is a stink bug I smooshed and a caterpillar I chopped in 1/2! I’ll do a good check today but then pics were couple weeks old! Was raining here yesterday so bad to find the last set of pics I grabbed when the bees were out buzzing! I thought maybe it could also be the lil black things that grow on outside of cucumbers (no idea what they’re called) but thought maybe fell off when I picked a cuke that was up there growing along the top!
4884B611-5921-4D56-9B69-08FDE6B263C0.jpeg
974BEE9C-8D5D-4D74-8EE3-2FA17E59F4E6.jpeg

Them lil pointy things but I def noticed them black spots along upper tail of my trellis frame so gonna do a thorough inspection today! :d5:

Also need to see if they are bugging the cucumbers cuz found some holes in several tomatillo leafs and upon further inspection yesterday I found couple teeny tiny grasshoppers on a couple leafs munching away! Think I need to make a garlic and cayenne pepper spray to get them creatures to hit the friggin road! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back