Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this healed fast
image.jpg

Morning all..
Better get me kettle going

:yoinks: Shock...the Tent Tattooist has a bare tent.....?...........

Eggcellent....View attachment 1336742........:biggrin:

well with the security issues i had last year , i didnt want anything that linked me to sites or my connection to them , i think i said at the time i cleared so much stuff out anything that was comercially labled/branded etc , quite painfull, and when i started again i never got to completion as things just kept happening that made me pull , still managed to do some experimenting ie femming a early seed is still a seed after all ,,it wasnt like i could have said to someone look after this for me , no one i know ,knows ,,,

when i was sending tent stuff out i used random local addresses for mail and after a few local houses got hit with full searches ,,possibly not connected as i never kept a record of them but i was well paranoid , a neighbor that deals got hit as well it was al too close to home ,, a couple names on here that i had sent stuff too vanished at same time ,,i cant remember the name but one was next town along ,,so i was thinking if they was busted and links made etc etc

an Eggcellent idea indeed, it also links to my love of space x we growing meds for mars :smoking:

Man this healed fast
View attachment 1336738
Morning all..
Better get me kettle going

Yeah @mohawk warrior ..some of them are just plain defiant....and you are New to it...but keep at it.
Give it a slightly harder bend.....you'll get used to how far to go.. :headbang: ...and remember the extreme topping enthusiasts...if you do break a branch...it'll just make her stronger....

well with the security issues i had last year , i didnt want anything that linked me to sites or my connection to them , i think i said at the time i cleared so much stuff out anything that was comercially labled/branded etc , quite painfull, and when i started again i never got to completion as things just kept happening that made me pull ,,it wasnt like i could have said to someone look after this for me , no one i know ,knows ,,,

when i was sending tent stuff out i used random local addresses for mail and after a few local houses got hit with full searches ,,possibly not connected as i never kept a record of them but i was well paranoid , a neighbor that deals got hit as well it was al too close to home ,, a couple names on here that i had sent stuff too vanished at same time ,,i cant remember the name but one was next town along ,,so i was thinking if they was busted and links made etc etc

an Eggcellent idea indeed, it also links to my love of space x we growing meds for mars :smoking:
Pass that space weed this way!!
Sorry to hear shit went sour with you too brother..
Don’t fret ya got out. Trust in your gut

Yeah @mohawk warrior ..some of them are just plain defiant....and you are New to it...but keep at it.
Give it a slightly harder bend.....you'll get used to how far to go.. :headbang: ...and remember the extreme topping enthusiasts...if you do break a branch...it'll just make her stronger....
Was sitting on a full blown 90 degrees last night
But my gawd did the side shoots explode as soon as I did that

Until then I’ll keep smacking them over
image.jpg

2 down one to go

Last edited:
Afternoon @mwilliams2006 ..:pass:..sharing one..

well with the security issues i had last year , i didnt want anything that linked me to sites or my connection to them

At the end of the day...you cannot be Too Safe......:headbang:

If only they could get over their Ignorance it would be the Perfect meds/food for Mars.....:pass:

Was sitting on a full blown 90 degrees last night
But my gawd did the side shoots explode as soon as I did that

Yup....:pass:...and everything past the bend gets Muscles.....:headbang:.....make your bends as far back as possible.

I learned it on tomato plants.....it keeps back straggly growth and improves size.....if you have tomato plants...:yeah:...you've got something to Hone your Skillz on.....

If only they could get over their Ignorance it would be the Perfect meds/food for Mars.....:pass:

Elon Musk is a toker and since he is funding it himself NASA cant say jack about what he sends :thumbsup: been reading lots of research on growing in zero g and agriculture for mars ,,,basically everything a good tent grower already knows:smoking:

Es7VmxuXEAASF3t.jpg

Yup....:pass:...and everything past the bend gets Muscles.....:headbang:.....make your bends as far back as possible.

I learned it on tomato plants.....it keeps back straggly growth and improves size.....if you have tomato plants...:yeah:...you've got something to Hone your Skillz on.....
Oh man I wish I thought of that years ago lol the key is crunching enough cellulose around the whole stem before initiating the bend
but I honestly like having a monster in the backyard.. 20ft autos are hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back