Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The earth also has cycles of orbit, tilt, blah blah blah. Global warming is found in those cycles

Although I have to agree that humans make too much pollution....the earths weather has Always been cyclical.... :pass:

Morning aunty
I've just taken the first dose of Bi carb. I'll report back Thursday for ya .
Strange to think the yanks don't use grow bags ey ? Those clover bags are witchcraft Shame about the Peat in them sharing one am just flushing out the runtz there beheading is getting closer :pass:

We always Assume that if there is anything Good come to the market...the Americans get it First.....:headbang:

@hairyman have you seen any Pinks....?................

View attachment 1335643

Rolling sea fret this morning lit all the plants up in diamonte......:biggrin:

View attachment 1335644

morning folks ,,,Mossy:bighug:

well ,,in the orgy tubs i did their was a pinky/red , didn't we say that was the northern lights influence ,,ille try and find a pic ,,

got a new flight of dragons up:cheers:

they in the top pic in 1lt pots and the wee pots in second ,,super fast germ ,,,,all the big pots have fem cross in them ,,way behind the regs for germing but i need to get the jars filled so i ran them to see how they fare and well they should be fems :eyebrows:

IMG_20210627_110202.jpg
IMG_20210627_110210.jpg

You know...something that makes me Think....in the 1800's the earth had a much higher CO2 level...
we sorted that out...
but now..to enhance plant gowth...we add it back In......... :pass:

If CO2 is added for enhanced plant growth....does that not mean that current levels are too low for Optimal growth.....and that could affect the growth of all plants on earth...?......:shrug:

well ,,in the orgy tubs i did their was a pinky/red , didn't we say that was the northern lights influence ,,ille try and find a pic ,,

Yup....and add baby poo to the NL dominance list.....:headbang:

they in the top pic in 1lt pots and the wee pots in second ,,super fast germ ,,,,all the big pots have fem cross in them ,,way behind the regs for germing but i need to get the jars filled so i ran them to see how they fare and well they should be fems :eyebrows:

Everyone of them Holds a Dream.........
dragonbaby.jpg
....an Excitement....Fingers Crossed for them......

Mokums Tulip.......?........ :pighug: ...who does that one.....?
dutch passion aunty my first time running there stuff im very excited
Have

The mokums and the ugorg along with disco biscuits apparently they are all a* Genetics what breeder did u go for DP ?
Yes bro its a show and grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back