Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mohawk warrior ...dunno if you were serious about an interview to push LS pages...But......:biggrin:

I've just been down reading the HGL lighting thread... 5 ...yes 5 lighting panels have just been handed out to the Cultivators to Test....people you Know and Trust.....and the recipients are rather Happy........:yay::yay::yay: ....maybe you can ask how Happy they feel being picked.....?

Funny stuff @Mossy I can't stand working with stoners but I like to be stoned when I work ?

You have to be Stoned to work with Stoners @Green Hornet ...the staff have to provide a Positive pee test to make sure they have enough THC in their system to work....:yeah:

I'm the stoner that we set the bench marks by...:biggrin:...and I take some rounding up......:crying:

@hairyman have you seen any Pinks....?................

IMG_1162.JPG

Rolling sea fret this morning lit all the plants up in diamonte......:biggrin:

IMG_1165.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Señor @Mañ'O'Green
You got any pointers on a sure fire spider mite remedy?? I keep getting them on my tomato plants outside and seem to keep coming back no matter what I treat with! Found in my front bushes had some webbing so I used my neem oil/ dr bronners peppermint soap combo and to that gallon I added 2tspof citric acid/ 1tsp epsom salt/ 1tbsp of rubbing alcohol and 1.5tsp of em5 I made with mint,garlic, and hot peppers! Saw the citric epsom and alcohol combo in most concentrated sprays u can buy so tried to make my own! Used on bushes before I bothered trying on actual tomato plants cuz wanted to see how it worked! :cooldance:

I did order the free sample of lost coast plant therapy to see how it works but need something til it arrives!:pop:
Milk (full fat) molasses chili garlic and some fag stump water I promise u won't be disappointed .

Morning aunty
I've just taken the first dose of Bi carb. I'll report back Thursday for ya .
Strange to think the yanks don't use grow bags ey ? Those clover bags are witchcraft Shame about the Peat in them sharing one am just flushing out the runtz there beheading is getting closer :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back