Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

@bushmasterar15 ............have you stolen my bean sprouts outta the staff fridge........?................................................again......:eyebrows:

Looks delish.........:chef:....I do Love a good crunchy stir fry.......

1624791174980.png

This is hubbys Favourite food ATM...so I'm Thinking something along these lines.......:chef:

dutch passion aunty my first time running there stuff im very excited

Yes bro its a show and grow
Have you gone for the auto or photo ? I didn't no they did the auto am excited for ya mate belta the few grams I've smoked of it were a*

9 o'clock in the pot.....for the project how many Autos in a pot.....I'll probably cut it out...coz they do dominate the pot.......:pass:

:biggrin: you dont say ,,she was 5ft x5 and still spreading when i had to give up on her

IMG_20201230_211420.jpg

Morning folks also @hairyman nice to see you back in the game and here s a few before lights out pics

cheers pal ,i think ,you missed this pic ,,hows your girl
IMG_20210624_124223.jpg

Legend am sure she will be something special in Ur capable hands
thanks bro
Dutch Passion have held persistant High standard Autos...when a lot of others didn't....almost Guaranteed you'll Love them @St. Tom :headbang:
very excited
:biggrin: you dont say ,,she was 5ft x5 and still spreading when i had to give up on her

View attachment 1335678

cheers pal ,i think ,you missed this pic ,,hows your girl View attachment 1335682
Shes her same scatty self but i absolutely love her to bits
20210619_173333.jpg
20210619_173350.jpg

good sunday morning kittens.......gonna be another late raining day it seems

@mohawk warrior ...dunno if you were serious about an interview to push LS pages...But......:biggrin:

I've just been down reading the HGL lighting thread... 5 ...yes 5 lighting panels have just been handed out to the Cultivators to Test....people you Know and Trust.....and the recipients are rather Happy........:yay::yay::yay: ....maybe you can ask how Happy they feel being picked.....?
Lol for you auntie I’ll do it...
But salt in the wound... mo needed one of those lmao... I may have a jealous tone the whole time..

Plus I’m like 30 times slower now lol

@Master_gRoshi @THE BEAR

How you two feeling after the lottery win?
What lights you guys get? What you gonna grow under it

And it was my understanding that Dutch passion changed the yield game with autos

Lol for you auntie I’ll do it...
But salt in the wound... mo needed one of those lmao... I may have a jealous tone the whole time..

Plus I’m like 30 times slower now lol

@Master_gRoshi @THE BEAR

How you two feeling after the lottery win?
What lights you guys get? What you gonna grow under it

And it was my understanding that Dutch passion changed the yield game with autos
Somebody pinch me :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back