Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like your outlining a dead body or a magic barrier lmao

It actually is and say red flower variety..
Rep smack for that... u lurking in my backyard?? I shoot first nowadays...
I heard the cock of a gun and high tailed it with a hand full of those SB runners :crying:

I thought I was going to see some cool DIY protection for my chillies :finger::clapper: :crying: @Fermented_Fruitz cheers I felt super stupid then

I heard the cock of a gun and high tailed it with a hand full of those SB runners :crying:

I thought I was going to see some cool DIY protection for my chillies :finger::clapper: :crying: @Fermented_Fruitz cheers I felt super stupid then
Just buy cayenne pepper like like spice and use that.. or there is the plastic fork barrier that seems to work

Just buy cayenne pepper like like spice and use that.. or there is the plastic fork barrier that seems to work
Am confused my bad mate I must of miss read what u said my apologies . I was expecting some Lazer guided bug zapper with duel automatic rain covers and built in WiFi :crying:

:crying: He's maybe trying to get them to leave home......:crying:

You ever tied working with Stoners @Green Hornet .....................?...........:eyebrows:..that's the vid we use in the staff room to break the tension when we are trying to Organise them up......:pass: ....

Ugh...tell me about it.......:doh:...I gave up the drink in lock down...and put weight on....coz I replaced it with a 10 pm chocolate/cake habit......:crisps:
Funny stuff @Mossy I can't stand working with stoners but I like to be stoned when I work ?

Yuuummmmmm! :headbang:
FFFDE022-8A4B-4E7E-B29F-D72DCE6965CF.jpeg
450AD7CD-CB4B-4D15-B39F-FAC83F68BCA6.jpeg

Chicken Alfredo pasta but for added goodness gots jalapeño cheddar sausage in it! :yay:

Hey Señor @Mañ'O'Green
You got any pointers on a sure fire spider mite remedy?? I keep getting them on my tomato plants outside and seem to keep coming back no matter what I treat with! Found in my front bushes had some webbing so I used my neem oil/ dr bronners peppermint soap combo and to that gallon I added 2tspof citric acid/ 1tsp epsom salt/ 1tbsp of rubbing alcohol and 1.5tsp of em5 I made with mint,garlic, and hot peppers! Saw the citric epsom and alcohol combo in most concentrated sprays u can buy so tried to make my own! Used on bushes before I bothered trying on actual tomato plants cuz wanted to see how it worked! :cooldance:

I did order the free sample of lost coast plant therapy to see how it works but need something til it arrives!:pop:

For what its worth…… I’ve always had excellent results with spinosad (in the form of Monterey garden spray). You can water it into the soil as well as spray….just my two cents of course

Hey Señor @Mañ'O'Green
You got any pointers on a sure fire spider mite remedy?? I keep getting them on my tomato plants outside and seem to keep coming back no matter what I treat with! Found in my front bushes had some webbing so I used my neem oil/ dr bronners peppermint soap combo and to that gallon I added 2tspof citric acid/ 1tsp epsom salt/ 1tbsp of rubbing alcohol and 1.5tsp of em5 I made with mint,garlic, and hot peppers! Saw the citric epsom and alcohol combo in most concentrated sprays u can buy so tried to make my own! Used on bushes before I bothered trying on actual tomato plants cuz wanted to see how it worked! :cooldance:

I did order the free sample of lost coast plant therapy to see how it works but need something til it arrives!:pop:

hmmm...if u've done all that & they still ain't dead, i'd suggest plan b -> dynamite! :poof: prob solved ;) ppp

I try not to intervene in the out door garden. You have to be willing to plant a wide variety of plants, (no Marigolds) be content sharing some of your crop. Have patients and your garden will reach an equilibrium between bad and beneficial insects. When that does not work there is an arsonal of organic brews with garlic right at the top. Spider Mites are just not tolerated and yes Spinosad is a weapon of choice for them. You need to do a careful application so you kill as few good bugs as you can. Spider mites like hot dry conditions do what you can to make it cooler and moister. You can change the nutrition of the plant so it is not attractive to mites.

This is long winded but it is good information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back