Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kyote I ain’t got 30min to spend on that video! Give me the cliff notes! ;) :rofl:

The earth also has cycles of orbit, tilt, blah blah blah. Global warming is found in those cycles. So it's nothing new, just new to us :smoking: Just watch the last 10 minutes or so, even the last 5 minutez...:thumbsup:

@Mossy and other bacon lovers . Bacon steaks - Little bit different process than normal bacon . Salt needs to be reduced . :woohoo1:
DSC_0062.JPG

Time for work . :thumbsup:

@Kyote I ain’t got 30min to spend on that video! Give me the cliff notes! ;) :rofl:

Only 30 seconds and just as ignorant.
Edit: never mind Dabs3.png

Did I hear that correct or did he talk about BLM changing the orbit around the sun??

Yep, that is exactly what he proposes "We can solve global warming if we just tweak the earth's orbit" and the BLM is the go to Bureau to do it.:crying:

Please avoid the political and just look at the man's proposal. This is some serious Bro-science.

@Mossy and other bacon lovers . Bacon steaks - Little bit different process than normal bacon . Salt needs to be reduced . :woohoo1:View attachment 1335496
Time for work . :thumbsup:
:drool:
So I know from traveling to Australia that their bacon is from the loin and not the belly. Like what you have, maybe a little leaner and sliced thin. I fell in love with it :kiss:. Every once in a while I find some here. It just is misunderstood here and not a regular item.

My mouth is watering as I look at that.

Next thing u know he’ll want Jeff Bezos to use his rocket to pull on a tow rope to pull us back into whatever orbit he thinks will help! Long as those damn space lasers don’t shoot him down! :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back