Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to Hear that @TheHappyClique :pass:..but bloody Glad to hear they have some sort of Legislation in.

You would not Believe some of the shit we are seeing in the US.....:nono:...I'm a bit of a mold phobic...it Horrifies me....:yoinks:

Up to 20% moldy buds in some medibles....we are Watching a grow ATM that is Covered in red spider and powdery mildew that we Know is going into the foodchain.

There is even a Spray being sold that covers it up....make the bud look good...for them to make a spray....you Know it is wide spread in the Industry.

It Killed my Dream of wanting to get to a dispensary....:shrug:
Exactly that's my point it has the potential to be such a wonderful quality of life improving medicine . But it's being swallowed by corporate big wigs and there plastic lifestyles. There should be a Church of the holy tree ® kinda like Scientology did :muahaha: a world wide organisation working together with cannabis I've always wanted to join a cult :crying::thumbsup: I've heard they get up to some freaky shit :hump:

1623673123755.png

1623673150373.png

1623673279510.png

The basics .

Exactly that's my point it has the potential to be such a wonderful quality of life improving medicine . But it's being swallowed by corporate big wigs and there plastic lifestyles. There should be a Church of the holy tree ® kinda like Scientology did :muahaha: a world wide organisation working together with cannabis I've always wanted to join a cult :crying::thumbsup: I've heard they get up to some freaky shit :hump:

Damn @TheHappyClique ...so under ambitious...........:pass:..you don't Join a Cult...you Make one.....
The you get the Lions Share of all the Freaky Girls.....I mean Buds..cough...cough..........:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back