Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A plants best friend . We get big ones . :biggrin: @Mossy P X H cob 6 month cure . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1330411

Wow that looks almost like the wacky packy I smoked in South Africa a couple of years back. They cure it under the ground and when it comes out it looks like your picture above. All loose and grey, moldy smell to it, but man does it pack a bang!! :dizzy:

@AutoBobje Yes it is , but better . I did not make it , some one way better than me sent it for me to try , as well as very very strong stuff , Cobs add a new dimension to the experience of cannabis intake . I am just stepping down the path and love it . It is just the love of the herb . :thumbsup:

Wow that looks almost like the wacky packy I smoked in South Africa a couple of years back. They cure it under the ground and when it comes out it looks like your picture above. All loose and grey, moldy smell to it, but man does it pack a bang!! :dizzy:

Really...it is Bud....it Looks almost fermented........:headbang:

Sorry to Hear that @TheHappyClique :pass:..but bloody Glad to hear they have some sort of Legislation in.

You would not Believe some of the shit we are seeing in the US.....:nono:...I'm a bit of a mold phobic...it Horrifies me....:yoinks:

Up to 20% moldy buds in some medibles....we are Watching a grow ATM that is Covered in red spider and powdery mildew that we Know is going into the foodchain.

There is even a Spray being sold that covers it up....make the bud look good...for them to make a spray....you Know it is wide spread in the Industry.

It Killed my Dream of wanting to get to a dispensary....:shrug:
Heard a few stories and even seen a moldy ass bud from the boutique over in Gville. Right pitiful it is that to get better quality n price legal card holders who aren't able to grow cultivate relationships with those of us who can thereby fueling the "black market"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back