Status
Not open for further replies.
The lyrics always crack me up...... :biggrin:

Sittin' in a sleazy snack bar sucking,
Sickly sausage rolls.
Slippin' down slowly, slippin' down sideways,
Think I'll sign off the dole.

Homesick......sigh......:pass:

Why not grow a Auto Haze? There's loads of breeders out there that have good Sativa genetics for sale... Then you don't have to wait 14 weeks... Although I'm getting close to that mark my Sweet Amnesia Haze XL from Sweet Seeds...
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: my point exactly mate I all ready hit 12/13 sometimes with some of the indica autos I've done.
In brighter news tho it's delivery day over in the HAPPY GARDEN time to get the girls in to there retirement homes I've been lucky enough to receive a bag of my mates myco/perlite/rock dust and some other bits he refuses to tell me it's basically a very very weak natural c/mg/s/ and few other bits and bobs he uses it with great results on bonsai that need fast draining substrate I thought I'd give it a whirl at the bottom of the pots and maybe mix a ltr per 10 of light mix
IMG_20210614_105855.jpg

Just received a very serious call from dispensary green (legal cannabis supplier in UK) with regards to a product recall they supplied to me over 6 weeks ago am so pissed off they have decided to inform me this late it's all been smoked and now they are telling me there's serious health risks that could possibly stem from it. The strange thing is that I made a complaint about the said product at the time and it was dismissed . Also around the time I had it I had a really bad chest that I out down to covid bit all my tests were negative makes much more sense now that I was smoking mouldy bad buds I am so angry :cuss: I can smell a serious litigation on the horizon here. When I mentioned I have medical proof that during that time I was suffering with infected chest ect they started panicking I then asked to have the medical science explained to me and they couldn't answer it all of this was obviously Being recorded this needs to stop can you guy imagine if a company sold tainted baby milk or cancer medicine there would be class action suits all over the world but because it's cannabis we get laughed at like scum or criminals. "I have a very particular set of skills tho and intended to use them :muahaha: " .........

Sorry to Hear that @TheHappyClique :pass:..but bloody Glad to hear they have some sort of Legislation in.

You would not Believe some of the shit we are seeing in the US.....:nono:...I'm a bit of a mold phobic...it Horrifies me....:yoinks:

Up to 20% moldy buds in some medibles....we are Watching a grow ATM that is Covered in red spider and powdery mildew that we Know is going into the foodchain.

There is even a Spray being sold that covers it up....make the bud look good...for them to make a spray....you Know it is wide spread in the Industry.

It Killed my Dream of wanting to get to a dispensary....:shrug:

It is interesting the Difference in Dialect between New Castle and South Shields .

Yes @hecno ...:headbang:...I have a Geordie accent...1/2 a mile from my house is a Pit/Mining village...and they speak a whole different accent.
They talk with a throat grunt....hock...and even I find it hard to understand it.
Gawd help anyone who Learns Queens English.....coz only the Queen speaks it....the rest of us divn't......:biggrin:

Morning kittens........humid already thanks to last nights rain. Typical Florida weather

Morning @Bill.de.Cat ... :pass: ..sharing one....

Did I See you say you were going to Try a girl for finger trim testing.......?...if you Do...let me know how it goes.

It is the Early ones that are giving the Sky High....and they go over...it is Calmer.
Vaseline slick is the time to try it......

IMG_0840.JPG

Aw look....me first Mantis of the season.
One on the leaf...one just on the left of the bud.
I was Tickling the immature bud to see if they were kicking yet...and they have come out to Warn me off.

They are so Funny.....the size of me little finger tip...but they come out and Stare you out...Hearts like Lions.....:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back