Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the above is not a fundamental argument for why legal patients should be aloud to home grow a set amount of plants not transport needed so lower co2
No street deals needed so lowering crime and police cost
Full awareness of everything your plant has absorbed
And you are able to select your plant to your specific needs resulting in much better success rates for helping with said medical conditions

I don't sware much so kids and ladys cover your ears

FUCK YOU UK GOV/LAWS YOU ARE TRULY A BUNCH OF KID TOUCHING CAKE EATING UGLY FAT SWEATY RACIST BASTARDS

THIS SHIT NEEDS TO CHANGE

Boug
Nice.....yours or bought......?
Bought from a good friend of mine he is a haze warrior, he's my go too for anything haze never lets me down with quality and price. And it saves me having to set another tent back up those 12/14 week flower times would hurt me :crying:

Boug

Bought from a good friend of mine he is a haze warrior, he's my go too for anything haze never lets me down with quality and price. And it saves me having to set another tent back up those 12/14 week flower times would hurt me :crying:
Why not grow a Auto Haze? There's loads of breeders out there that have good Sativa genetics for sale... Then you don't have to wait 14 weeks... Although I'm getting close to that mark my Sweet Amnesia Haze XL from Sweet Seeds...

It's just such a simple progressive solution to a truly narsasistic law passed over 100 years ago it makes zero economic and financial sense for the UK not to capitalise on cannabis as a whole
This issues for us is the tax generated by the several AAA companies that hemp/cannabis would ruin is too much of a hit for the fat cunts in parliament to handle. They don't want to allow a whole new generation of people to be so wealthy and powerful so quick they have there finger in all the top 10 company's pies and hemp alone would abolish paper/cotton/oil fuels and medicine that alone combined pays over 1 billion a year in various taxes and back handers to MPs they won't just let that go with out first setting up new avenues for them to make money as we are seeing with GMP they are doing exactly that now with buying out aurora and other companies that just so happen to be supplying the legal meds now .
Here's what will happen you heard it hear first 2023 Britain will make a major change to cannabis law that will seem at a glance a great thing for us but and I digress here it is not

It will be met with far too many stop points B4 the product will be actually in Ur hand said product will be highly generic and bland
And we will start to lose Verity and cannabis will be a bland medication that no longer brings joy as well as relief

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back