Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You getting good weather ATM @TheHappyClique ....I'm ex-Newcastle and my son says the weather has been great...... :headbang:
It's honestly been wonderful to sit about in bit of a mess for growing tho glad to see the rain this morning my water butt was empty. And I love geordys accent . Awwwwww aye pet :crying: :pass:

Just 5 plants but there definitely filling the space 2 skelly ogs, cheese, glue sniffer, bubbas breath View attachment 1330362View attachment 1330363

Lovely @dankstyle J .....:bravo:.....they certainly Know how to fill a room........:headbang:...tric cover makes me want to Tickle them for Finger Trim.......

cooper.gif

Didn't get to set me gadgets up apparently the neighbors have been gossiping about my fires so I've been told off by the boss and had to resort to shitty pan fried I like the taste of char not teflon View attachment 1330367

Still looks Delicious @TheHappyClique .....:chef:....sausage and onion sani for us this morning..........

Just life. If there were no downs, how would we know when we were up and appreciate it?
Well considering how helpful you was to me when I was down the least I can do is give u the friendly kick up the bum :smoking: :cheers:
Life is about perspective today you may be down but tomorrow is a new day with new options chances and ideas
Sending good vibes across the pond my mate

It's honestly been wonderful to sit about in bit of a mess for growing tho glad to see the rain this morning my water butt was empty. And I love geordys accent . Awwwwww aye pet :crying: :pass:

Hobbsey says if he talks to me he expects to hear Mary Poppins english accent ........ :pass:.....he'll be in for a Shock then......

:crying:

IMG_0824.JPG

Little Chuffers have been nibbling........:pass:....Snail Wars declared........

There is only 1 thing easier to catch than a snail.....a Stoner snail........:pass:...hardly seems like a fair contest huh...?

Last edited:
Hobbsey says if he talks to me he expects to hear Mary Poppins english accent ........ :pass:.....he'll be in for a Shock then......

:crying:
He truly has no idea dose he :crying: :crying: :crying: that's made me chuckle he's going to be so shocked :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back