Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy Yes Both . African , and South American , Very strong , Sativa dominant .

Oooh @hecno ...Strong Satis drop my meds out.........dunno why...:shrug:..but they Do.

What happened to my outdoor buddy skelly
Should pay him a visit
... I think he grew with horse poop

Same old...same old story @mohawk warrior :pass:...marriage split.
Lost his garden of Eden....:nono:..was Last Heard of sofa surfing and trying to get paid employment.
We Thought he'd be back once the heat died down...but poof....no Word....:pass:...Another one bites the dust..

Damn @TheHappyClique ...so under ambitious...........:pass:..you don't Join a Cult...you Make one.....
The you get the Lions Share of all the Freaky Girls.....I mean Buds..cough...cough..........:eyebrows:
You are living in the year 3000

Roll up roll up (like what I did there ) come and be JOINT partners under the light of the holy tree
In the name of the strain and of the peace kamen :crying:

Any takers ...????

Ohh and btw we give out free seed at the meeting probably should of out that on the flyers

You are living in the year 3000

The Age of Aquarius.....?................
1623678603040.png
...are we out of lock down yet.............?

Roll up roll up (like what I did there ) come and be JOINT partners under the light of the holy tree

Yeah...Like it........:headbang:

In the name of the strain and of the peace kamen :crying:

Might swing more with Ramen................noodles......munchies an all that.........:headbang:

Ohh and btw we give out free seed at the meeting probably should of out that on the flyers

Seed schmeed....give them buds or joints...........:headbang:

Any takers ...????

I'm giving it consideration........:pass:

Oooh @hecno ...Strong Satis drop my meds out.........dunno why...:shrug:..but they Do.

Same old...same old story @mohawk warrior :pass:...marriage split.
Lost his garden of Eden....:nono:..was Last Heard of sofa surfing and trying to get paid employment.
We Thought he'd be back once the heat died down...but poof....no Word....:pass:...Another one bites the dust..

Wtf the guy was like 1 hour away from me ... coulda helped him

Mega crop to the rescue.
This thing was doin nothing
Shrubs blooming now
image.jpg

Hehe start cults... kinda like a bunch of auto warriors changing minds one seed at a time...
Kool aids ready auntie!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back