Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blumat Tropf Medium Box Kit - Automatic Irrigation for Up To 12 Plants (12 Pack), Water Up to 12 Plants | Garden, Patio, Hanging Baskets, Raised Bed, Greenhouse | Sustainable Outdoor Irrigation System Amazon product

looks remarkably similar to the maze product

Doing well, my friend. Going to be a scorcher today.... 7:30 in the morning and almost 90 F already :pass:no humidity though, so that’s a positive.
Were are you based buddy ? Am guessing using F your state side ?
@Mossy that vertigo ain't no fun is it your royal catness. Do u get the cool flush and funny head ? Doc told me mine is high blood pressure related so I've started to make some diet changes the heat messes me about too so I use a neck sheath when am out in the garden now. Do you have any little tricks for helping with it ? :pass:

Not so much anymore cuz I have had 2 tents in my bedroom for like a year and a half! I got a decent size dehumidifier if I need it and a window ac so keeps it manageable!
Jesus sounds ruff when I visited Mexico back in 2005 may that was ridiculous you could not even get up to full speed running the air was that hot and thick it made me change my holidaying habits all I did for two weeks was waddle around the pool drinking beer like a manatee moaning about the heat and humidity how people can live a normal life is crazy for a full blooded Casper like me :crying: :pass:

after reading about the occasional blumat runaway problems and hassels in setting them right, think i'll stick to original idea of switching to autopots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back