Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be another rough 1 here today! :fire::fire:
227BBD2C-D8CF-4D28-802E-D1D14316C18C.jpeg

perusing the net looking for automatic watering systems...top feed specifically so I won't have to hand water for first couple weeks like with autopot and came across this..
Maze Moisture Sensing Irrigation System
Australian company, could get from fleabay with hell of a shipping charge........anyone seen em in use or used them before?

perusing the net looking for automatic watering systems...top feed specifically so I won't have to hand water for first couple weeks like with autopot and came across this..
Maze Moisture Sensing Irrigation System
Australian company, could get from fleabay with hell of a shipping charge........anyone seen em in use or used them before?
Hey bro funny u say that cuz I got these in the mail now!
Hydrofarm AAPW400 24-Watt 400 GPH Indoor/Outdoor Hydroponic Aquarium Pond 6ft Power Cord for 40 Gallon Reservoirs Submersible Water Pump, 400-GPH, Dark Grey/Black Amazon product

Plus all the fittings and tubing to make mine automated! Also ordered a pair of pneumatic connectors so I can easily remove the bucket and pump off main line so I can keep em nice and clean!
:frog:

Hey bro funny u say that cuz I got these in the mail now!
Hydrofarm AAPW400 24-Watt 400 GPH Indoor/Outdoor Hydroponic Aquarium Pond 6ft Power Cord for 40 Gallon Reservoirs Submersible Water Pump, 400-GPH, Dark Grey/Black Amazon product

Plus all the fittings and tubing to make mine automated! Also ordered a pair of pneumatic connectors so I can easily remove the bucket and pump off main line so I can keep em nice and clean!
:frog:

nice, was looking more at gravity systems as we never know when the grid will give problems during a florida storm. autopots are nice but got the hand watering for 1st weeks. Figured gravity fed top drip that senses each pots needs, a light soil mix (happy frog) and some bio tabs and it's Ronco's set it and forget it. Just ph and top off the water res........Lazy to the extreeme

What about blumats they are cheap and power free??

Lmao site will be in English :crying:

Blumat Tropf Medium Box Kit - Automatic Irrigation for Up To 12 Plants (12 Pack), Water Up to 12 Plants | Garden, Patio, Hanging Baskets, Raised Bed, Greenhouse | Sustainable Outdoor Irrigation System Amazon product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back