Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @pop22 :pass: ..sharing one...

Got a touch of vertigo @Frank the Dank ...hubby too...... :headbang: ...seems like there is an ear/throat bug going around....:nono:

How's you...and the dog.......?
Sorry to hear about the vertigo... I hope it passes soon.
I’m doing well, heating up around here. Been landscaping the yard for the past few months, coming along nicely.
The dog is doing well (his name is The Dude).... drags me on about 5 miles worth of walks a day. I’m down 60 pounds because of it. The desert has done great things for my arthritis and general well being :pass:

I have just got back from a nice bike ride to help get rid of some of those nasty ether particles worked a treat :d5:
Am just setting the smoker and fire pit up ready for the fish and pork protein is needed I have some nice fresh sea bass and Piri Piri pork :smoking:

Mmmm...Nice......

We went to the Market today......for bacon ribs...one of our favourite breakfasts.....:headbang:...and no cooking for me......:d5:

Sorry to hear about the vertigo... I hope it passes soon.
I’m doing well, heating up around here. Been landscaping the yard for the past few months, coming along nicely.
The dog is doing well (his name is The Dude).... drags me on about 5 miles worth of walks a day. I’m down 60 pounds because of it. The desert has done great things for my arthritis and general well being :pass:

Glad to Hear it @Frank the Dank :pighug:...getting away from the war zone (ex) probably Helps too.....

How's the gang this evening . Sun is shining here in blighty flowers inside are great and out are finally settling down seeing some lovely colours coming through. "Life is good when Ur playing with mud"
THC :cheers: :pass::thumbsup:

How's the gang this evening . Sun is shining here in blighty flowers inside are great and out are finally settling down seeing some lovely colours coming through. "Life is good when Ur playing with mud"
THC :cheers: :pass::thumbsup:
Doing well, my friend. Going to be a scorcher today.... 7:30 in the morning and almost 90 F already :pass:no humidity though, so that’s a positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back