Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kept the pain down too @WildBill ....?....
Actually to a reasonable level.........and I'm good with that.

I haven't been without some pain for more than a few moments at a time in just over 37 years.
I wish I had a couch made of Purple mattress. Although, It may be like the couch Mom had. It was big and comfy! It was difficult to stay awake on it. And it was huge! It converted over to a bed that was bigger than a Cali King bed. I was just shy of 6ft3in, back then, and I could lay straight out and not touch ends. Over it's long life, I'm sure I have the lion's share of time on it. I think Mom spent the money well when she bought it with it lasting over 40 years.

Actually to a reasonable level.........and I'm good with that.

I haven't been without some pain for more than a few moments at a time in just over 37 years.

20 years for me @WildBill .....as long as it brings the Volume down to an acceptable level...it is Good with me......:pass:

Over it's long life, I'm sure I have the lion's share of time on it. I think Mom spent the money well when she bought it with it lasting over 40 years

Built to Last in those days....:pass:

Jebus!! Dropping like flies over here

image.jpg

2 down in couple hours
Gotta be a disease I may just be watching the next couple hours

I Once took the finger/scissor trim off with alcohol @Fermented_Fruitz ......Yeeuurrkkk......could get past the taste....:yoinks:

I Trim Bare-back......scrape the finger trim off with me teeth.....that is my Treat....for doing a job I'm not Keen on.......:pighug:
I just use this thing I made! Makes life simple!

8E5238B5-7DEA-43E2-8D9D-C30F44D1D62E.jpeg
E1384559-4DDC-47E8-9B07-61FE04E9EE77.jpeg

That shit on my fingers wasn’t from trimming! It was literally from breaking up a few buds to pack a blunt! It’s just that caked I guessing! :smokeit:

Jebus!! Dropping like flies over here

View attachment 1329744
2 down in couple hours
Gotta be a disease I may just be watching the next couple hours

That is Weird @mohawk warrior ...looks like she has wasted just above the first leaves.......I haven't seen one do that before.....

But....if you are on well watter...I'd consider buying some bottled watter until you can Test it.......:pass:...litmus paper is cheaper than a PH meter.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back