Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy bringing out some old saturday night disco action....

'Sme @automan2 ...last Stoner standing......
hippie.gif

Last edited:
I just use this thing I made! Makes life simple!

View attachment 1329742View attachment 1329743

First off... this is awesome
U sure u don’t have insects u aren’t seeing that are eating them??? Seems fast for any disease! :shrug:
None that I seen did a visual just now when I yanked it
That is Weird @mohawk warrior ...looks like she has wasted just above the first leaves.......I haven't seen one do that before.....

But....if you are on well watter...I'd consider buying some bottled watter until you can Test it.......:pass:...litmus paper is cheaper than a PH meter.....
Not on a well here...
Plus if it was that the others would be messed... and they pretty
image.jpg

I hopes me stash ain’t gones ta trash

Very well thank You. I seem to remember that you were a culinary school survivor like myself. Great to see ya around :bighug:
You guys that are a step above a cook should post some stuff in the food thread?

I just made some shade cloth on frames. Some of the weather reports for next week have us hitting 113°F - 45°C next Friday. That is too hot for my tomatoes so I will be adding some shade over them.

I have my grow room night shifted, I hope I can keep it below 85°F. It smells so good in there right now. I would hate to loose some of my terps. This is all part of growing here in this damn desert.

I just made some shade cloth on frames. Some of the weather reports for next week have us hitting 113°F - 45°C next Friday. That is too hot for my tomatoes so I will be adding some shade over them.

I have my grow room night shifted, I hope I can keep it below 85°F. It smells so good in there right now. I would hate to loose some of my terps. This is all part of growing here in this damn desert.
I do the same....lights out from 3-8 pm.....helps avoid peak power times too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back