Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass:
Finally getting my turn to shine lol
Got myself a new spot to call MINE
So I’ll be here for good now... I keep disappearing and being miserable then I come back here to my friends I never actually see...
I dunno if you remember me mentioning that plastic company but that’s starting to launch full force message me and I’ll fill ya in with more information if yad like..
I’m taking over industries starting with ... well that’s a whole other story... I’d like to make garden shit based off the prices I seen on plastic pots.. plus mine will be 100% recycled materials, which are considered food grade... (intensive washing and sorting process)

Which reminds me have we chosen a design for the AFN auto pots?
woah...AFN autopots?.......should I hold off on ordering regular autopots?

Ya I don’t smoke bongs ever so the times I saved it they sat around so long they got dust on them so I threw em away! And when I don’t use that tumble trimmer I never use scissors! I do a decent wet trim and then once dry and I take buds off the branches I’ll just wear gloves and pinch the leafs and pull sideways! Pops em right off the buds with no need to pick up a pair of snips! I’m anal about my scissors staying clean when I trim cuz hate when leafs stick all over them so I wind up cleaning em all the time so combo of hand trim plus I can use a basting brash to do partial trim if leafy stuff!

Couple years... maybe a few...
But I’ve done way older...
it was hot today but I’ve had hotter...
maybe it’s the water? Definitely a new water source.. can’t afford meters or much right now lol
Oh man...
I popped a photo for the first time in a while...
I forgot how SLOW they are lmao
welcome to my world for the last 5 months.......

afternoon kittens....whats the haps caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back