Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
How old is the seed @mohawk warrior ....?
Couple years... maybe a few...
But I’ve done way older...
it was hot today but I’ve had hotter...
maybe it’s the water? Definitely a new water source.. can’t afford meters or much right now lol
Oh man...
I popped a photo for the first time in a while...
I forgot how SLOW they are lmao

Not sure if this is supposed to be a good thing but man just breaking up buds leaves my fingers all caked up and sticky! Who knows how much hash I’ve lost by cleaning fingers in rubbing alcohol!
View attachment 1329654View attachment 1329655View attachment 1329656View attachment 1329657
Something I've been into is trimming with medical gloves on (non powder kind) and letting all that cake up on my gloves. When I'm done I throw it in the freezer for a few minutes and the finger hash falls right off the glove. I've even pressed some of that into some pretty fire rosin before.

Something I've been into is trimming with medical gloves on (non powder kind) and letting all that cake up on my gloves. When I'm done I throw it in the freezer for a few minutes and the finger hash falls right off the glove. I've even pressed some of that into some pretty fire rosin before.

I Once took the finger/scissor trim off with alcohol @Fermented_Fruitz ......Yeeuurrkkk......could get past the taste....:yoinks:

I Trim Bare-back......scrape the finger trim off with me teeth.....that is my Treat....for doing a job I'm not Keen on.......:pighug:

1623523164727.jpeg

I Once took the finger/scissor trim off with alcohol @Fermented_Fruitz ......Yeeuurrkkk......could get past the taste....:yoinks:

I Trim Bare-back......scrape the finger trim off with me teeth.....that is my Treat....for doing a job I'm not Keen on.......:pighug:
1623523325624.jpeg
I'm taking over the naughty step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back