Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: I'm Thinking what bottle.....?........:crying:

White wine vinegar @TheHappyClique .....:crying:.....just a 1 ltr bottle....so it gives me perspective when I'm comparing photos back.

I can tell how tall/dense the plants are in comparison....:headbang:
Ohhhh there was me thinking I'd discovered Ur secrets :pass: do u use that for gardening I tried once but couldn't even open the lid it turns me inside out that and apple cider vinegar . God knows why but my little ones are same can't stand salt or vinegar on anything we all give the misses loads coz she's has chips swimming in the stuff :shrug: not for me

I don't have a consistent handle on the pain. Due to the type of injury, there is a certain level of pain always there. But...................BIG but............then there's the 'surprise pain'! Usually nerve, but can be skeletal/muscular. I'm ok with the transitory pain, even though that's usually the most intense. It's the stuff that stays around that bugs me the most. I can't do anything about the damage, but I do try to keep my inflammation down to a minimum.

Speaking of that and peppers, I might want to start growing peppers again for the capsaicin.

Yeah...capsasin cream was one of the very few things I found that worked on nerve pain........ :headbang: ..if all else Fails....burn the f*ck out of it...

I don't have a consistent handle on the pain. Due to the type of injury, there is a certain level of pain always there. But...................BIG but............then there's the 'surprise pain'! Usually nerve, but can be skeletal/muscular. I'm ok with the transitory pain, even though that's usually the most intense. It's the stuff that stays around that bugs me the most. I can't do anything about the damage, but I do try to keep my inflammation down to a minimum.

Speaking of that and peppers, I might want to start growing peppers again for the capsaicin.
Can't u buy capsaicin in tubs now ? Sure u can get caps extract they use it for making really hot sauce I believe . I no my brother swears by it and some tiger balm oil stuff he fractured his femur and nearly lost his leg . He battles with nerve and inflamed muscle on a daily he also uses these spikey roller things that do something with the hematomas and moving the blood . Really feel for u bill I've seen what he can be like when it's bad would t wish that on any one sending good vibes and prayers your way

186500128_139007494883348_789758048999051358_n.jpg
@Mossy :crying:and:thanks:

Ohhhh there was me thinking I'd discovered Ur secrets :pass: do u use that for gardening I tried once but couldn't even open the lid it turns me inside out that and apple cider vinegar . God knows why but my little ones are same can't stand salt or vinegar on anything we all give the misses loads coz she's has chips swimming in the stuff :shrug: not for me

Oh Weird.....I was reading the other day that people who have sensitivity to the Bitters have less chance of catching Covid....genetic thing.
Hubby is the same.....:headbang:..I was reading it out for him.....

Couple of things with the vinegar.........we are in a high Cal...high PH area.....white wine vinegar or cider vinegar are the Perfect PH down for me.
Cheap and available.....

Also....it came out the washing cupboard......because if you use vinegar instead of fabric conditioner as the final rinse...it loosens dogs hairs off everything....:headbang:

Wow.........Sacrilege....Slap the bloody Chef....:yoinks:

Scotland...the Home of the Aberdeen Angus............succulent............:chef:........
Yeah!
The irony was out there slapping everyone in the face. The beef was from a Stretch Black Angus bred to a F1 SimBra. That was a fantastic steer! He got very big very quickly and dressed out very well. The whole carcass was aged 45 days. ................top 5% quality of beef.
That was one of the last I hand raised. I wished I'd found that combo long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back