Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent an old girlfriend some of my farm raised beef as a wedding present. She married a Scot and moved there. I got a “Thank You” card, but never got a report on the quality. That's unusual for her. She sent me a message a few days later. It seems she was ashamed of what happened to my hand raised, custom fed and properly aged beef! It seems her Scottish Mother-in-Law boiled those beautifully marbled thick cut ribeye steaks!:yoinks::yoinks::gassy:

Wow.........Sacrilege....Slap the bloody Chef....:yoinks:

Scotland...the Home of the Aberdeen Angus............succulent............:chef:........

I've got some organic stuff to fix that from BAS.
Not knowing what ya have on hand, I would work on the roots with microbe enhancement. Brew compost tea for 24hrs, with the last 4 hours with Boost added. Topdress with a little compost and EWC and water in with compost tea. If you have some MegaCrop, just do a light feed........500-550ppm total..............and see what happens.
Cheers mate I've got both organics and non as far as feeding goes . I have bio bizz full range and some ionics and bcuzz stuff too. I don't have a pump any more to do the teas it give up few weeks ago . Should I just do a good flush next feed @ph 6/6.2 and then go for a light feed next ? When u say light feed grow/bloom or c/mg and heaven or all ? At 1/4 dose sorry for all the qs I've not had anything that's like this happen B4 yea I've dealt with Def but mostly low N OR too much pk or a messed up root zone . I thought I was doing ok tbh :pass: :crying:

image.jpeg

Males getting stripped from these pots..

New germs....

image.jpeg

The two pots of Ambers that should be taken down..

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Haggis is Delish @Bill.de.Cat .... :chef: ....but...I Love black pudding too......some people think they are Offal......:crying:
Black pudding from bury market and square sausage from Kilmarnock with Welsh bara breath and a nice cup of Yorkshire tea :smoking:

What's in the bottle mos ?

:crying: I'm Thinking what bottle.....?........:crying:

White wine vinegar @TheHappyClique .....:crying:.....just a 1 ltr bottle....so it gives me perspective when I'm comparing photos back.

I can tell how tall/dense the plants are in comparison....:headbang:

You aren't getting much Luck bringing it down under control are you.....?...

Probably........ :headbang:

I find it funny that the Spanish are nowhere as interested in Chilli as the UK.
I can get Hot chillies from 1 local food market....the ones in the supermarket are about on a par with bell peppers for heat....:biggrin:

I grew Thai Birds eye which on the scale of things are pretty mild....shared them with my Spanish neighbour and I swear he Thought I'd tried to kill him.....:crying:
I don't have a consistent handle on the pain. Due to the type of injury, there is a certain level of pain always there. But...................BIG but............then there's the 'surprise pain'! Usually nerve, but can be skeletal/muscular. I'm ok with the transitory pain, even though that's usually the most intense. It's the stuff that stays around that bugs me the most. I can't do anything about the damage, but I do try to keep my inflammation down to a minimum.

Speaking of that and peppers, I might want to start growing peppers again for the capsaicin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back